Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Say What??? Approved for Delta Amex Skymiles

tag
maximiliano
New Contributor

Say What??? Approved for Delta Amex Skymiles

Long story short I was looking for flights to Brazil (world cup baby!!) on Delta Airlines' website and was tempted to apply for the Skymiles Amex.

I've been wanting to join the Amex family for a while but I thought my profile wasn't ready and that I would be declined.

Well, I'm so glad I went for it because it was instantly approved....and I'm shocked at the CL they gave me.

Are you ready for it???

$6,700  Smiley Very Happy

My only high limit cc is Citi AA, but that was only approved on recon and then I asked for a CLI (HP).

Yayyyy I'm so happy Smiley Happy I think I'll PC after 12 months, since I don't travel that often. Yipeeee.

$7,000.............$6,700...............$1,250...............$1,500...............$1,500.............$820................$750(AU).........$500..............
Starting Score: 577 (08/2012) Current Score: EQ: 675 (2013) | EX: 686 (04/14) | TU: 700 (Barclay FICO)
Last app: 04/28/14. In the garden until 12/2014 (updated 07/14)
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: Say What??? Approved for Delta Amex Skymiles

Definitely a Yaayyyyy~Smiley Wink  Congrats on your approval, it's a great card treat it well!!

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 2 of 11
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Great CL... Congrats.
Message 4 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@maximiliano wrote:

Long story short I was looking for flights to Brazil (world cup baby!!) on Delta Airlines' website and was tempted to apply for the Skymiles Amex.

I've been wanting to join the Amex family for a while but I thought my profile wasn't ready and that I would be declined.

Well, I'm so glad I went for it because it was instantly approved....and I'm shocked at the CL they gave me.

Are you ready for it???

My only high limit cc is Citi AA, but that was only approved on recon and then I asked for a CLI (HP).

Yayyyy I'm so happy Smiley Happy I think I'll PC after 12 months, since I don't travel that often. Yipeeee.

Grats Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 11
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 6 of 11
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Congrats!! 

And GGOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 7 of 11
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@maximiliano wrote:

Are you ready for it???

Congrats on your approval Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 8 of 11
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@maximiliano wrote:

Are you ready for it???

YAY! CONGRATS! I love this card. And no more FTF on it too!

Message 9 of 11
hot4u
Established Contributor

Congrats and welcome to Amex Family Smiley Wink

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.