Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soooo much luv from Citi!!

tag
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

Re: Soooo much luv from Citi!!

congrats, haven't seen any1 get a cli from Citi after just a month. Gotta love Citi

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 11 of 17
PleasantlySurprised
New Contributor

MJ, I tried to (and may still be) stay in the garden! I figured I would shoot for the stars and land on the moon asking for $10k after such a short time. Lol.

USAA World MasterCard $10K | USAA AmEx $9.5K | USAA Platinum Visa $8K | NFCU Cash Rewards Visa Signature $13K | NFCU Platinum MasterCard $1K | Citi Diamond Preferred MasterCard $10K | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $5K | Bank Americard Cash Rewards Visa Signature $5K | Discover IT $4.5K | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa $3K | Capital One Platinum Visa $1K | First Premier Bank MasterCard $450 | Victoria’s Secret $1K
Message 12 of 17
myjourney
Super Contributor

@PleasantlySurprised wrote:
MJ, I tried to (and may still be) stay in the garden! I figured I would shoot for the stars and land on the moon asking for $10k after such a short time. Lol.

Nicely done moon shotSmiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 17
PleasantlySurprised
New Contributor

Btw, your secret is safe with me. Smiley Wink

USAA World MasterCard $10K | USAA AmEx $9.5K | USAA Platinum Visa $8K | NFCU Cash Rewards Visa Signature $13K | NFCU Platinum MasterCard $1K | Citi Diamond Preferred MasterCard $10K | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $5K | Bank Americard Cash Rewards Visa Signature $5K | Discover IT $4.5K | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa $3K | Capital One Platinum Visa $1K | First Premier Bank MasterCard $450 | Victoria’s Secret $1K
Message 14 of 17
myjourney
Super Contributor

@PleasantlySurprised wrote:
Btw, your secret is safe with me. Smiley Wink

Shhhhhhhhhhhh not so load

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 15 of 17
PleasantlySurprised
New Contributor

MJ, LOL. I'm a bad secret keeper. Smiley Tongue

Message 16 of 17
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@SnackTrader wrote:
How long did you have the account when you requested the CLI, Kenny?

It was less than 6 months. (of which I didn't realize until later.. shame on me.)

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.