Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no CLI! Walmart GE

tag
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

Re: Still no CLI! Walmart GE

@Target1212 wrote:

Yes, I had gotten a denial letter in the mail with my credit score from oct!   I will call and ask for a manual review I did not ask for that. 

It will be reall hard to get a cli with this score.Please try to get the score around 700 for maximum cli

I would agree with the previos poster to try to call the back door and try to get as much as u can cli at this time but your score is somehow low.U still have a good chance with the backdoor number though.I wish you best luck

COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
*LOWES $6K *CMN BANK $5.2K-*PNC $5K*SCLUB DISC. $5K*
WMART DISC.4K*CMN BANK 3.75K*BANK OF AMERICA $3K* MACYS $2.2K*
JCP $1.8*TARGET $0.7K* UTL1%- AAOA 5.5- TOTAL 12 yrs History/
Transunion 718 Equifax 733- Experian 736
Message 11 of 14
Target1212
Regular Contributor

Yeah, I'm still working on it, just not much left to do. Kind of hit a rock in the road, just building credit now. I don't have much of anything on my CR and a low AAoA so just in time I suppose. I just thought a 50 point increase was a bit and being a GE card they're usually good for CLI's. It's not a huge deal, I am below 9% UTIL on my CCs just would like to see a higher limit. One Day....

Message 12 of 14
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

I never received a four month credit limit increase on the Amazon card I have from them. The first increase was after nine or ten months and it did not increase on its on after that. I have received increases by being transferred to their underwriters even if the sytem declined it.

Message 13 of 14
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

@navigatethis12 wrote:

I never received a four month credit limit increase on the Amazon card I have from them. The first increase was after nine or ten months and it did not increase on its on after that. I have received increases by being transferred to their underwriters even if the sytem declined it.

Thats the same to me as well.They denied me  and then when you speek with the back door approve me.

COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
*LOWES $6K *CMN BANK $5.2K-*PNC $5K*SCLUB DISC. $5K*
WMART DISC.4K*CMN BANK 3.75K*BANK OF AMERICA $3K* MACYS $2.2K*
JCP $1.8*TARGET $0.7K* UTL1%- AAOA 5.5- TOTAL 12 yrs History/
Transunion 718 Equifax 733- Experian 736
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.