Regular Contributor
culture

Re: Successful App Spree (10 straight approvals)

nice!!

Frequent Contributor
GMCSierraDenali

Thanks everybody. I'm waiting for someone to pick me up with the ankle monitors & my one-way transportatin to the nearest garden. Lol. I think this is a good thing because I have nothing else left to apply for, :smileysurprised:.

I now have my travel CC's (Alaska Airlines, CSP, & SPG), low APR CC (Ring), groceries/gas/quarterly spending CC (BCP, Freedom, & IT), YOLO CC's (PRG & Merrill +), 0% CC (Diamond Preferred), & a CC with my FCU. Not to mention everything else I had before.

Time to request increases on all of my GE CC's & then close them once the higher limits report !

Super Contributor
enharu

grats!!!

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
09Lexie

I'll be by at 6 am with the van to take you straight to the garden! First I gotta charge the ankle monitor.
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

09Lexie wrote:
I'll be by at 6 am with the van to take you straight to the garden! First I gotta charge the ankle monitor.

LMAO...

Lexie per your instructions Garden crew is in place and ready for emergency lock down once client has arrived

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Cap1 EO link below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Capital+One+CEO+email+address+#seen
Last 5 apps 6/6/13
Valued Contributor
dodfire

myjourney wrote:

09Lexie wrote:

LMAO...

Lexie per your instructions Garden crew is in place and ready for emergency lock down once client has arrived

LOL

*8/10/13
09Lexie

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

:smileywink:

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Cap1 EO link below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Capital+One+CEO+email+address+#seen
Last 5 apps 6/6/13
Established Member
Layered

Congratulations on 10 straight approvals!

To be honest though, I think you should've gardened a few more years before applying because you didn't get more than $5,000 as CL on any of the new cards. From my experience, when you start with a high CL (with a solid credit history), issuers are more likely to give you much higher CL later on. If you don't mind me asking, what's the highest credit limit you have on one card right now?

I also went on a crazy spree recently; credit card app + credit limit increase spree! I'm trying not to spoil anything here so keep an eye out for my thread :smileyhappy:

Contributor
VirusCredit13

Wow got the barclay's ring with only 30k income. Only reason I haven't applied to it is because I heard you need a good income and proof of it in order to get that card.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+