Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful PC from Zync to PRG

tag
Alcibiades
Contributor

Re: Successful PC from Zync to PRG

@CS800 wrote:

I would say that if I was being forced by AMEX to PC then I would do the PRG too and cancel the platinum

I applied for and got a Platinum early this year. I am keeping the Zync as Amex offered me a retention bonus. I may consider PCing to a PRG at the beginning of next year in order to maximize MR points earned (a lot of my spending this year has already been done, so I likely wouldn't meet the $30,000 spend requirement for the points kicker this year).

Message 51 of 56
CS800
Super Contributor

@Alcibiades wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

I would say that if I was being forced by AMEX to PC then I would do the PRG too and cancel the platinum

I applied for and got a Platinum early this year. I am keeping the Zync as Amex offered me a retention bonus. I may consider PCing to a PRG at the beginning of next year in order to maximize MR points earned (a lot of my spending this year has already been done, so I likely wouldn't meet the $30,000 spend requirement for the points kicker this year).

I use the Platinum a lot ofr business travels but this has slowed down lately, I like ther priority pass and the airline credit that I get. Global entry is another good one.

Message 52 of 56
birjest
Frequent Contributor

Just got my's card today.  It came in a white envelope.  Honestly, its a nice card.  Not too shabby after being denied for this 2 weeks ago. 

5/30/15 EQ 596; TU 605; EX 580.
12/18/17 EQ 646; TU 660; EX 674.
7/30/23 EQ 708; TU 703; EX 721.
Message 53 of 56
myjourney
Super Contributor

LS 

I know it's in there

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 54 of 56
Cageym
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

LS 

I know it's in there

Okay, that applies to a lot of people here. LMAO

What's in my wallet: Cap1 Venture NFCU Sig Visa Delta Gold Amex BCE Citi Simplicity IHG World MC Amazon Visa CSP
Starting Score: 5/2010 550-ish
Current Score: 6/20/2013 TU 800 6/20/2013 EQ 770 6/20/2013 EX 775
Goal Score: 800 accross the board
Message 55 of 56
TheSpeculator
Regular Contributor

lol! Exactly how I was until it arrived Smiley Happy
__
Freedom, Sapphire, Slate - HHonors, PRG, BCE - Cap1 Platinum - Discover IT - Tiffany & Co - Jared - Best Buy Citi -
Message 56 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.