Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TJX Mastercard Approved! **Update CLI Too**

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TJX Mastercard Approved!

@09Lexie wrote:

That's funny, I was dragged there a few days ago.  Spent $400 on vases, boxes and pillows.  Luckily, the resist to app was stronger than my urge for  Knicks knacks. 

Smiley LOL

They put signs up everywhere!  So me being me, I couldn't stop thinking about 10% even if I tried.  I'm weak, congrats on resisting the urge!

Message 11 of 26
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@B335is wrote:
My friend dragged me to Home Goods today and I wound up filling the cart with towels and small stuff. Anyways it was approves for $1400. It gave 10% off first purchase. I might pay it off and close it.

Congrats.  Why not just pay it off and SD it?

I have too many Synchrony cards, I might see how good the coupons they send me are.  My friend almost got me into Macy's, good thing I needed to get home or we all know where that would have led....

Message 12 of 26
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Do you always or most of the time go to Homegoods, Tjmaxx or Marshalls? If you do I say keep it and if not I say keep it. Smiley Happy

I used to go to Homegoods a lot, not much recently though.  I might keep it, we'll see.

Message 13 of 26
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 14 of 26
mrvoicelc
New Contributor

Congrats on your new card...I always find something interesting in the TJX stores...SD it...

Message 15 of 26
04Cobra
Frequent Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Do you always or most of the time go to Homegoods, Tjmaxx or Marshalls? If you do I say keep it and if not I say keep it. Smiley Happy

I used to go to Homegoods a lot, not much recently though.  I might keep it, we'll see.

Congrats OP. My GF has the same card. She shops at TJ Maxx often enough and takes advantage of the 5 points for every $1 spent. 

Discover $21k | Venture $20k | Quicksilver $15k | NICU Rewards MC $13.5k | Costco $14.5k | Citi Costco $12.5k | Chase Sapphire Reserve $10k | Barclay Apple $9.6k | Best Buy MC $10k | Merrick Bank Visa (formerly Hooters) $2.6k |
Message 16 of 26
Ron1
Super Contributor

Congrats!!!! I got denied because I max out with them.

Ron.
Message 17 of 26
Florida1990
Frequent Contributor

just sock drawer it you already took the HP atleast cary it for a year or two and use the history to help.

Pre-CH7 Scores- TU 584 EX 540 EQ 581
Post-CH7 Scores- TU 656 EX 630 EQ 670

Navy Fed Cash Rewards-$4,500, Credit One MC $500, Credit One VS $700 Ollo Platinum MC $900, Avant MC $1,000 Primor Secured Vs. $200, Wayfair $750, Eddie, Jcrew, Boscov $250-$300.
Message 18 of 26
nikkiheaven
Contributor

What is your credit score?  WHat CR did they pull?  I've been thinking about this one as I love HOmegoods and TJMAXX!

Message 19 of 26
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks everyone Smiley Happy they pulled TU, from Barclays my score was 787 yesterday.
Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.