Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TJX Mastercard (GE) Big Love

tag
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

TJX Mastercard (GE) Big Love

Today I received a credit increase of $2500 dollars.  I am smiling.  That is my largest increase at one time for a bank card. New limit is $4200.  Not too shabby for less than a yearSmiley LOL

This website rocksSmiley Tongue

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

Re: TJX Mastercard (GE) Big Love

WOW! I have had mine almost a year and it's still sitting @ $800. I think they have increased it once in that time from $400 to $800..I have only used it a few times though..Do you use yours ALOT?? and well I have the store card not the MC so that is probably part of the reason of the difference in CL's..

That's awesome! Congrats!!

~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 2 of 13
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Ge likes use of their cards for cli.
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 3 of 13
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@JusdoNit wrote:

Today I received a credit increase of $2500 dollars.  I am smiling.  That is my largest increase at one time for a bank card. New limit is $4200.  Not too shabby for less than a yearSmiley LOL

Congrats!!!

I'm still waiting for some big luv from GE, got the smaller versions of it 4 months ago.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 13
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

bamagirl Yes I use it a lot.  I don't pay in full, but I pay a huge chunk of it every monthSmiley Wink

Thank you all for sharing in my smile and LS2982...it was good seeing your post.

Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Message 5 of 13
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

@JusdoNit wrote:

OMGOODNESS!  I can't believe it.  Today my limit was increased to 10k.  GE sure is being generous, WOW!   whooo hooo!Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 13
Sparkz1920
Frequent Contributor

It's Christmas season lol

But congrats to you

Starting Score: 601
Current Score: 670
Goal Score: 700

NFCU Rewards- 8K......AMEX Delta Skymiles-5k.....Citi AAdvantage AMEX-3.5K...WalMart Discover-4K....Old Navy Visa-2k...BOA-3000...AMEX Green-NPSL....Discover More-1K
Message 7 of 13
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Congrats

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 8 of 13
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats on your cli

Message 9 of 13
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Big Congrats!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.