cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you all! I got a Chase approval :)

tag
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: Thank you! I'll be checking the mail waiting for it :) T...

@missjae wrote:

Thank you!  I'll be checking the mail waiting for it Smiley Happy There's nothing like having good/excellent credit.

Congrats!!!

If you don't want to wait that long, you can call to have the card expedited free of charge.

Chase Sapphire (and CSP) Customer Service Number: 1-800-493-3319

Message 11 of 26
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Thank you all! I got a Chase approval :)

Thats must of made your day, Keep on a look out for your welcome packet. Congratulations.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 12 of 26
angelcred10
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

I was surprised how quick my Freedom came in, I called the automated number and they said I should have received my welcome packet on the 3rd day after my application!

needless to say, it was there haha

I can't wait to use it. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 635 Current Score: 659 Discover Pull
Goal Score:720s
Tried to use Images but it was all Wibbly, Wobbly, and Timey-Wimey.
Message 13 of 26
myjourney
Super Contributor

@missjae wrote:

Hello,

I'm new here and have been lurking for a long time.  I've learned so much thanks to those that share information.

For the longest, I've wanted a Chase CC.  Last year, they flat out denied me.  I didn't try to recon because I knew the problem was on my end.  I fixed a couple things and got the spree itch last week.  I applied for the Sapphire, but received a 30 day message because I have a security alert on my report.  I thought they would deny me again.  BUT,  I got a call today and after verifying some info, she put me on hold to see if she could get an instant approval.

She came back and said congratulations!  Your card and welcome packet should arrive within 10 days.  Your credit limit is $5,000.  I told her thank you for making my day.  It's my highest credit limit today.  I feel like I'm moving up in the game.

Thank you guys for all of the valuable advice.  This forum is excellen!.  

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 14 of 26
missjae
Established Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:

@missjae wrote:

Thank you!  I'll be checking the mail waiting for it Smiley Happy There's nothing like having good/excellent credit.

Congrats!!!

If you don't want to wait that long, you can call to have the card expedited free of charge.

Chase Sapphire (and CSP) Customer Service Number: 1-800-493-3319

Oh my, thank you!!  I'm definitely going to call them.  I wasn't going to if I had to pay for it, but free is one of my favorite words!

Thank you all for the well wishes.

Message 15 of 26
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Whoop whoop! Congrats!

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 16 of 26
zeusta20
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval! Did you get approved for the regular sapphire or did you get approved for the Sapphire Preferred?

Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Sig-15k
Chase Sapphire Reserve Visa Infinite-10k
Chase Freedom-4k
1st Financial Bank USA-11.4k
USAA Amex-7.5k
USAA Visa Sig-7k
Citi Thank you Preferred-4.8k
Citi Diamond-2k
Amex Gold-NPSL

FICO8-11/2017
EX: 737
EQ: 722
TU: 735
Message 17 of 26
angelcred10
Regular Contributor

@zeusta20 wrote:

Congrats on the approval! Did you get approved for the regular sapphire or did you get approved for the Sapphire Preferred?

What's the difference on the two?

I see you have freedom and a preferred..

Starting Score: 635 Current Score: 659 Discover Pull
Goal Score:720s
Tried to use Images but it was all Wibbly, Wobbly, and Timey-Wimey.
Message 18 of 26
missjae
Established Contributor

@zeusta20 wrote:

Thank.  I went for the Sapphire, because it has no annual fee and fits better in my life right now.  I do want the CSP, but I'll wait awhile..

I also called at 6:29am.  Rep said the account was created, but the card wasn't.  He put in the expedite request.  I should have my beauty by the end of the week!

Message 19 of 26
missjae
Established Contributor

@angelcred10 wrote:

@zeusta20 wrote:

What's the difference on the two?

I see you have freedom and a preferred..

The Sapphire has less benefits than the SP amd doesn't have an annual.  The SP is free for the first year, but has a $95/yr AF after.  Here is how Chase compares them:

https://creditcards.chase.com/sapphire/credit-card-benefits/compare-chase-sapphire-cards/

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.