cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total GE Girl! From no credit, to crazy GE Luv!

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: Total GE Girl! From no credit, to crazy GE Luv!

Congratt Jenny

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 21 of 24
jennylocha
Regular Contributor

@swpopham wrote:

you might want to be careful, if you have been here long enough to read, you would see people have opened a ge account and did great with it, went on a ge app spree and apon activation of new cards they closed them all on them. Ill search and find the thread. and re post here. Just saying good luck and be cautious with your spending for awhile. creditors dont like to see you going from 200 a month usage historically speaking to 5x+ normal in one month

Thanks for the heads up, but I should have said that I appled for these cards from August to yesterday. I've been apping strategically, spending and making payments. To keep activity going on some of the cards. There are still some I haven't used.

Current Score: TU 671 / EQ 675 / EX 682
Goal Score: 700 Club Across the board!

Message 22 of 24
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Lol I havent opened a GE account for nearly a year.....firstly.

My Capital One Plat actually has no AF and 1.25% cash on everything...and a 13.99% ... The limit just blows... And my $19.50 AF on
My old Orchard Bank MC. Haha :-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 23 of 24
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Remember Jenny... To get those clis, you have to use all of your cards a little bit :-) haha!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.