Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Rewards Visa Approval!

tag
Tony275
Valued Contributor

Re: Total Rewards Visa Approval!

Congrats!! Planning a Vegas trip myself here, soon!! Tempting to look into this!

Starting Score: (June 2014) TU08: 663 | EQ04: 640 | EX08: 685
Current Score: TU08: 757 | EQ04/08: 757/758 | EX08: 761
Goal Score: 800 across the board

Total Credit Line - $186,050 | Utilization - 16.8%
Message 11 of 14
JustinS
Regular Contributor

@cflowers0115 wrote:

So I made it in the garden for like a month.. I planned a trip to Vegas for Labor Day weekend, have a Total Rewards Account and figured I mine as well get the total rewards card. Instant approval for $5,500. I created a log in, clicked the CLI button and it instantly went up to $6,300.

I figured, I'll try it again.. but fat fingered my income and left off a zero. So instead of 72,000, I hit 7,200. Got 7-10. I tried again with income corrected, but, alas, no additional CLI's for now. Try again monthly I suppose?

Anyone have success having the card rushed, since we're leaving town next week?

Congrats, mine worked to bump it quite a bit right off the bat (probably because they initially approved for only $1,000 mine bumped in $500 increments all the way to $5,000 when I first got it, then again another $500 bump via luv button recently). Having said this it is a YMMV type deal. In any case congrats put it to good use and watch it carefully - at least being comenity it should grow with you over time.

Message 12 of 14
cflowers0115
Regular Contributor

A bit of food for thought, I called yesterday about expediting since I will be leaving next weekend. They told me these come expedited standard and guaranteed delivery within the week. We'll see if it's true, but just thought I'd throw that out there.

Starting Scores: 8/13/18: EQ: 556 TU: 521 EX: 544
Message 13 of 14
john398
Senior Contributor

Congratulations, that card has saved me a lot already on those rediculious resort fees

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.