Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trifecta complete!

tag
Omri
New Contributor

Trifecta complete!

Apped and was approved for CSP yesterday. Bought a $200 coupon for opening a checking account on e-bay and got that today, so I just opened a checking account. I've had the Freedom for about 2 years now.

Interesting side note: I asked to make sure I was enrolled in the Exclusives program (for 10/10 with Freedom), and casually mentioned that I heard it was being discontinued. The woman who was setting up my account was surprised I had heard about it, saying "I thought that was a secret among Chase employees," and said it was actually being changed so that instead of being tallied monthly, it would be tallied once/year like the CSP dividend points.

Recent FICO scores: TU - 755 (mortgage lender pull)
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
djrez4
Established Contributor

Awesome on the Trifecta.  Now you just need an Ink! card...

Awesome on the Trifecta.  Now you just need an Ink! card for the quadrafecta! 

Message 2 of 14
Omri
New Contributor

Re: Awesome on the Trifecta. Now you just need an Ink! card...

Does the Ink I have as an employee card for the company I work for count? Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Trifecta complete!

@Omri wrote:

Apped and was approved for CSP yesterday. Bought a $200 coupon for opening a checking account on e-bay and got that today, so I just opened a checking account. I've had the Freedom for about 2 years now.

Interesting side note: I asked to make sure I was enrolled in the Exclusives program (for 10/10 with Freedom), and casually mentioned that I heard it was being discontinued. The woman who was setting up my account was surprised I had heard about it, saying "I thought that was a secret among Chase employees," and said it was actually being changed so that instead of being tallied monthly, it would be tallied once/year like the CSP dividend points.

What exactly are the reprecussions of it being tallied Yearly vs Monthly? Is this change going to affect both old & new Freedom card holders?

I'm debating on applying now or waiting for a better offer, so this is very important to me!

Message 4 of 14
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 5 of 14
Omri
New Contributor

The amount is exactly the same, so it shouldn't be a big deal, unless you need those bonus points sooner to meet a certain rewards threshhold to use on, for example, transferring for airline miles. I think it will only affect new ones, but I'm not positive.

Message 6 of 14
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Grats!

I want to be a tripod but I'm stuck at being a bipod for at least 6 more months Smiley Sad

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 14
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:

Grats!

I want to be a tripod but I'm stuck at being a bipod for at least 6 more months Smiley Sad

Me too :/

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 8 of 14
djrez4
Established Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:

Grats!

Should help:

Message 9 of 14
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

@djrez4 wrote:

@Duncanrr wrote:

Grats!

Should help:

It took me a second to get the joke Smiley Happy  Only problem is that I cant hear now.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.