Established Contributor
emptypockets

US Bank Cash + CLI

[ Edited ]

I had a message on my account (On account page, just under Account summary, etc.) It says"your account may be eligible for a credit limit increase, please click here offer ends 4/15/2014".  I clicked the link, and it took me to a place to enter my income.  I did that and received the following response:

Congratulations. Subject to final credit processing, your credit line will increase by $4,500.00, raising your total credit line to $16,000.00 for this account.

Please allow 2-3 business days for final processing, after which time any new credit line will be available.

You will also receive written confirmation via U.S. Mail in 7-10 business days.

Not sure if it was a HP or a SP< but no where on the page did it say it was checking credit. Others have reported that it is an account review, using a HP.

CC's: AMEX Delta/BCP/HH, Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Nordstrom Sig Visa, Lowe's, BBRZ Plat, US Bank Cash+ Visa, Chase CSP/Freedom/Marriott/SWA Prem, Huntington Voice, UMB Visa, Dillard's AMEX, Barclay's NFL Visa, Home Depot, Citi Diamond Pref./Dividend/AA Platinum, Discover IT, Walmart Discover, Cabela's Visa, Cap One Quick Silver, BOA BB Rewards MC, BMW Visa Siggy, Comenity FRN MC/TR Visa, Ebates Visa Siggy, 5/3 Real Life Rewards, Jared, Kohl's, Macy's, Macy's AMEX.

Current Scores: EQ (3/28/14): 798; TU MyFico (3/7/14):781; Walmart TU Fico 08 (4/4/2014): 814; EX (3/7/14): 773
Senior Contributor
yudeology101

Re: US Bank Cash + CLI

So....have you accepted the offer? LOL  If so, congrats on your CLI!  I have a feeling that it would be a SP since the offer came from them.  But, keep us updated on the HP/SP results  mucho congrats on your CLI! 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I CSP $5k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k | BCE $1k I Citi AA WMC $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $3.5k I IT $1.5k | Sony $1k | Bloomingdales $1.7k | TJX $1.55k | +4more
Scores: EQ:641 (FICO 6) EX:686 (FICO 10pt) TU:686 (FICO 1) *2-20-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 3/27/14*
------------------------------------------------------------
EQ/EX/TU currently on vacation at the North Pole, enjoying the freezing weather!
Super Contributor
coldnmn

That's a strange way of giving a CLI. I guess I will have to pay more attention logging in. Thanks for the heads up and Congrats!

My Wallet: Ace US Bank $6000 / Walmart Discover $6000 / US Bank Cash+ Signature $5500 / Discover IT $5000
/ Care Credit $5000 / PayPal SmartConnect $4000 / Sam's Discover $4000 / Cap1 Quicksilver $4000
/ Barclay Ring $3550
Last App 10/25/13 / Gardening to keep ahead of Wade to Diamond! ROFLOL!
Valued Contributor
-Wade-

emptypockets wrote:

I had a message on my account (On account page, just under Account summary, etc.) It says"your account may be eligible for a credit limit increase, please click here offer ends 4/15/2014".  I clicked the link, and it took me to a place to enter my income.  I did that and received the following response:

Congratulations. Subject to final credit processing, your credit line will increase by $4,500.00, raising your total credit line to $16,000.00 for this account.

Please allow 2-3 business days for final processing, after which time any new credit line will be available.

Not sure if it was a HP or a SP< but no where on the page did it say it was checking credit. Others have reported that it is an account review, using a HP.

Congrats on a awesome CLI :smileyhappy: WTG

*** Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 806 (04/04/2014) Discover TU Fico - 803 (04/03/2014) myFico EX - 783 ( 08/13/13 ) myFico TU - 789 ( 04/09/2014 ) Amex - BCP 10 K * Discover - IT 9.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 8.8 K * PenFed - CR 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K ****** FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 806 *** Discover TU 803 *** EX ???
****** Garden Club Member ****** Last HP March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: The Diamond Spade & 830's Scores
Valued Contributor
alvon123

congrats

Mouse cursor over cards to see limits
Valued Contributor
MsLadyRover

Very nice increase! Congrats!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 688 (myFICO) EX 699 EQ 660 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Imhotrodcrazy

emptypockets wrote:

I got the same mssage last week but I applied by phone.  The CSR told me that they do not pull your CR but do an account review only.  So congrats on your nice CLI.

FICO
EX 842 3/27/14 (Myfico)
EQ 752 4/6/14
TU 799 4/13/14 (Myfico )

US Bank Cash+ 19.5k, LOC 15k, Amex BCE 15k
Last app. 12/2011

Goal - At my age, just staying alive

Established Contributor
emptypockets

yudeology101 wrote:

So....have you accepted the offer? LOL  If so, congrats on your CLI!  I have a feeling that it would be a SP since the offer came from them.  But, keep us updated on the HP/SP results  mucho congrats on your CLI! 

Yes, i accepted the offer. It does not tell you how much the offer is until you fill in the box with your income. After you do that and click continue, it tells you the amount, and the info about processing time, etc.

CC's: AMEX Delta/BCP/HH, Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Nordstrom Sig Visa, Lowe's, BBRZ Plat, US Bank Cash+ Visa, Chase CSP/Freedom/Marriott/SWA Prem, Huntington Voice, UMB Visa, Dillard's AMEX, Barclay's NFL Visa, Home Depot, Citi Diamond Pref./Dividend/AA Platinum, Discover IT, Walmart Discover, Cabela's Visa, Cap One Quick Silver, BOA BB Rewards MC, BMW Visa Siggy, Comenity FRN MC/TR Visa, Ebates Visa Siggy, 5/3 Real Life Rewards, Jared, Kohl's, Macy's, Macy's AMEX.

Current Scores: EQ (3/28/14): 798; TU MyFico (3/7/14):781; Walmart TU Fico 08 (4/4/2014): 814; EX (3/7/14): 773
Established Contributor
emptypockets

coldnmn wrote:

That's a strange way of giving a CLI. I guess I will have to pay more attention logging in. Thanks for the heads up and Congrats!

I didn't see it right away either.After you log in to the main account page, and your accounts are showing, click on the works Cash+ to go to that account. When the account summary comes up, the message is blue writing in a white box, right uder your balance, minimum payment, etc.

I normally don't even look at that, I just go to make the payment for the amount showing on the initial screen that's why I didn't notice it at first.

Frequent Contributor
efranklin23

emptypockets wrote:

Congrats! Never heard of US bank giving in this way either. 

$13.5K$7.5K5.5K$9K$5K500
Starting Score:621/Current Score:689/Goal Score:750

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+