tag
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash Plus CLI!!!!!

@sonson wrote:

Wow! Congrats! that was a great CLI!!

Thank you!

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 27
chnceit
Valued Contributor

congrats buddy! I have them on my radar

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 22 of 27
ew0506
Established Member

Hello, I have a CASH+ Plus card I have had for about 7 months now. I requested a CLI and I thought it odd when the CSR asked me  literally how much I wanted. Not that heaven and earth opened and I could name my price, but rahter, you give them a number and they will either give you that amount or less.

So, my question is, the CSR on the phone said he couldn't give me the $3,000 extra when he did some check on the computer, but I would receive a letter stating why and what amount that they would give me, since not the full $3,000 incerase. Does this mean I was thoroughly denied or they actually may have a smaller offer in the letter? 

Maybe I'm trying to think positive, but I realize he didn't plainy say I was denied and wouldn't get anything!

But that's just me possibly be unrealistic...LOL

Message 23 of 27
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

@ew0506 wrote:

Hello, I have a CASH+ Plus card I have had for about 7 months now. I requested a CLI and I thought it odd when the CSR asked me  literally how much I wanted. Not that heaven and earth opened and I could name my price, but rahter, you give them a number and they will either give you that amount or less.

So, my question is, the CSR on the phone said he couldn't give me the $3,000 extra when he did some check on the computer, but I would receive a letter stating why and what amount that they would give me, since not the full $3,000 incerase. Does this mean I was thoroughly denied or they actually may have a smaller offer in the letter? 

Maybe I'm trying to think positive, but I realize he didn't plainy say I was denied and wouldn't get anything!

But that's just me possibly be unrealistic...LOL

Usually, if you dont get all the CLI requested, you will get a smaller increase. Rather than waiting for the letter, you can call back in a couple of days and find out what you have got approved for. If you did not get any increase, you can call the underwriting number (listed in the backdoor thread), and ask them to reconsider.

EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012

Message 24 of 27
ew0506
Established Member

Thanks for the feedback I will post the outcome.

Message 25 of 27
Ron1
Super Contributor

Congrats on your CLI!!! I want to apply for Premier LOC soon and also want to ask for CLI. I'm glad to hear they will do it.

Ron.

Message 26 of 27
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

Congrats on your CLI!!! I want to apply for Premier LOC soon and also want to ask for CLI. I'm glad to hear they will do it.

Ron.

Thanks. Once you get Premier LOC approved, be sure to call the UW and ask them for CLI on cash plus based on the HP for PLOC.  If you call the regular customer service on the back of card, they may be unable to help you, but UW will do it without another HP once you explain the situation to them.

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.