Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank REI Visa and Discover IT CLI's

tag
ycm
Established Member

US Bank REI Visa and Discover IT CLI's

This weekend requested cli's on these cards and got both!! REI went from 4k-5k. Been with them 6 months. Maybe letter confirmation will say which one they pulled if it was a HP? Don't see any pulls on TU or EX for that one. Havent checked EQ. Discover IT got a smaller 500 bump to 1500 with a hard TU pull. Don't mind that pull because it's not like there were many inq's to begin with (2 at the time of app).

just thought I would share. Smiley Happy

Amex Delta Gold | Amex BCE | BofA Travel Visa Sig | Discover IT | Fidelity Visa | REI Visa Sig
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: US Bank REI Visa and Discover IT CLI's

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 7
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 3 of 7
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the CLIs!

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 5 of 7
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

Congrats!

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 6 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@ycm wrote:

This weekend requested cli's on these cards and got both!! REI went from 4k-5k. Been with them 6 months. Maybe letter confirmation will say which one they pulled if it was a HP? Don't see any pulls on TU or EX for that one. Havent checked EQ. Discover IT got a smaller 500 bump to 1500 with a hard TU pull. Don't mind that pull because it's not like there were many inq's to begin with (2 at the time of app).

just thought I would share. Smiley Happy

Grats x 2 on your CLIs Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.