Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usaa Credit Limit Increase

tag
paulbrapp
New Contributor

Usaa Credit Limit Increase

I have a 7k world MC.  I've had it for about 7 months.  I have a carried over a 6k balance on it for the past 3 months.  Last week I issued a balance transfer through chase to pay off the balance.  Do you think I will recieve any AA from Usaa?  Also do you think it is possible to for a CLI with them after my statement cuts this month?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
suebee123
Frequent Contributor

Re: Usaa Credit Limit Increase

Absolutely...my usaa credit card just went from 7,000 to 11,000.  Will cost you a hard pull with equifax...but I think it's worth it.  Your only eligible every 6 months for a credit limit increase and all of my have resulted in a hard pull.

Go for it!

Current: EQ Fico (700), EX Fico AMX (681) TU Fico Walmart (711) MyFico TU (708) Vantage: TU 803, EX 777, EQ 789
Goal: 700+ across the board.
Message 2 of 4
mr_postman
Regular Contributor

Yes go for Ij just did cli on my world and platinum it will cost you hp mine went from 7k to 13 k all I did was a secure message all they wanted was your house payment if any and your income couple hours later showed up on my account usaa will do cli every 6 months
Message 3 of 4
paulbrapp
New Contributor

Good deal... thanks for the replys.  I heard before that you can ask to double your CL with them

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.