cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WalMart to Discover - How Long to get card?

tag
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

WalMart to Discover - How Long to get card?

I accepted the upgrade over a week ago and the online account message says card has been mailed.  For those that had this upgrade how long before you got your card?  Mine is still MIA.  -Barry

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Re: WalMart to Discover - How Long to get card?

IDK about the upgrade, but I was approved for the store card forever ago and still no card.  Maybe they are just slow?  Assuming the store card come from the same place the Discover comes from...

Message 2 of 5
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

@BarryNTexas wrote:

I accepted the upgrade over a week ago and the online account message says card has been mailed.  For those that had this upgrade how long before you got your card?  Mine is still MIA.  -Barry

I accepted the upgrade around the 6th or 7th of this month and got my card about the middle of the next week, so it only took a few days to get mine.

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 3 of 5
ohlala
Established Member

It took about a week and a half for me to receive my card. Congrats on the upgrade!
Message 4 of 5
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

7-10 business day in general.

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.