Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI

tag
Networth
Frequent Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI

I got my Walmart card 3 years ago started with a $800 limit, they auto CLI incresed me to $1,200. Than recently I began to read there forums and learned about the luv button. I hit and got a $1,000 increase instantly to $2,200. I barely ever use the card just here and there to keep it active. I mainly got because I was broke at the time and had to furnish an apartment cheap and quick. 

Chase Sapphire Reserve - American Express Blue Sky - Chase Freedom - - Chase Freedom Unlimited - BankAmericard Travel Rewards -

TU 813 EX 809 EQ 812
Message 11 of 36
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

@totallymytravis wrote:
I've had this card for a year and have been stuck at a $300 CL it's been paid off for months. Every month I request a CLI online and it's a no. They then send me a letter in the mail. It's been lots of letters in the mail saying no. Makes no sense to me.

You have to use it, get a statement, and pay it.  This has to be done 4 times for a CLI to be considered.

Message 12 of 36
Jutz
Valued Contributor

Mine has grown slowly, considering the other folks raving about it. I started at 600, was raised only to 800 after the fourth statement, which was disappointing. Then a month or so ago I hit the luv button and randomly got it raised to 1100. It's been about 10 months since I got it, was hoping to be a bit higher, considering some of the other success stories. I may call in tomorrow and ask they match the line from my recently acquired Lowes card at 2000. (Lowes also being from GE)
  • Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 13 of 36
TrishN
Established Contributor

you should ask for 4 K then they can counter offer Smiley Very Happy.  

10/2012 Started with 588 EQ Fico score and 20+ CA and CO
1750$ total CL
10/2013 in 700 Club
Personal :Total CL 196K
Business : Total CL 200K
Business LOC : 1M
Garden From 10/13/2013
Message 14 of 36
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Jutz wrote:
Mine has grown slowly, considering the other folks raving about it. I started at 600, was raised only to 800 after the fourth statement, which was disappointing. Then a month or so ago I hit the luv button and randomly got it raised to 1100. It's been about 10 months since I got it, was hoping to be a bit higher, considering some of the other success stories. I may call in tomorrow and ask they match the line from my recently acquired Lowes card at 2000. (Lowes also being from GE)

Call forget the luv button 

Got card 12/31 $1000

Let 4 statements cut

Forgot to one month (April) oh well

Last month called asked for 5k ....approved 

pushed maybe $200 thur card since I got it 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 15 of 36
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

I need to get me a ge card Smiley Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 16 of 36
myjourney
Super Contributor

@djc1puno wrote:
I need to get me a ge card Smiley Happy

The free Fico and gas discounts are a plus too and yes you do need at least one GE cardSmiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 17 of 36
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I wish I could use the gas discounts but the free FICO is nice. Mine started at $700 in Oct, now its at $4000 and I was just upgraded to their Discover card. Next month, I'm asking for $8000.
Message 18 of 36
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Gotta luv GE! Congrats!

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 19 of 36
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Yes i agree! That one is on my list if i ever go on my said spree lol my tu08 according to merrick is 685 i wonder if thats good enough for walmart discover? Hhmmm

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.