AJwant700s

Welcome to your new Barclaycard Rewards....

It has been a year since I tried applying for any type of credit. I felt my scores are finally getting decent enough to apply. FICO EQ at 669. I finally tried for the Barclaycard that I have been reading about...and to my great surprise, I was instantly approved with CL of $1500.00!!! This is my highest credit limit card now!!!

I am sooo excited! this gives me hope toward improvements! I plan to only use this at 1% util and this should help my overall util as well.

I tried for Chase Freedom and was denied w/ recon fail. no more attempts for now

PS

I need to relax as my rental lease ends and will be looking to apply for rental within the next 4 months

Frequent Contributor
Blackrv7

Re: Welcome to your new Barclaycard Rewards....

Congrats!! Treat that card nicely and you will be rewarded down the road.  Congrats!!

Current myFico EX 734, EQ 777, TU 742
AAoA 6 years 3 months, Length 25 years 2 months

Regular Contributor
brikays

Congratulations....

~ Hover over cards to view limits ~

Senior Contributor
alvon123

congrats.

Mouse cursor over cards to see limits
Established Contributor
hot4u

Congrats..

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton and SPG®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
(Citi)- Dividends Platinum Select, AAdvantage® platinum Visa signature,Hawaiian Airlines World Elite

Mega Contributor
coldnmn

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

My Wallet /US Bank Cash+ Signature $10,000/ Ace US Bank Signature $10,000 / Sam's Mastercard $8000
/ Walmart Mastercard $8000 / Discover IT $5000 / Care Credit $5000
/ Husqvarna $5000 / PayPal SmartConnect $4800 / Cap1 Quicksilver $4000 / Barclay Ring $3550
Last App 8/12/14 /
AJwant700s

Thank you everyone! I appreciate the encouragement!

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Congrats 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Cap1 EO link below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Capital+One+CEO+email+address+#seen
Last 5 apps 6/6/13
New Contributor
DomoNomo

AJwant700s wrote:

It has been a year since I tried applying for any type of credit. I felt my scores are finally getting decent enough to apply. FICO EQ at 669. I finally tried for the Barclaycard that I have been reading about...and to my great surprise, I was instantly approved with CL of $1500.00!!! This is my highest credit limit card now!!!

I am sooo excited! this gives me hope toward improvements! I plan to only use this at 1% util and this should help my overall util as well.

I tried for Chase Freedom and was denied w/ recon fail. no more attempts for now

PS

I need to relax as my rental lease ends and will be looking to apply for rental within the next 4 months

Congrats.  Don't go on an App spree or you'll find yourself without a card.

TU=779 (3 HP) | EX=767 (10 HP) | EQ=759 (2 HP)
09Lexie

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+