cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to your new Barclaycard Rewards....

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Welcome to your new Barclaycard Rewards....

@DomoNomo wrote:

@AJwant700s wrote:

It has been a year since I tried applying for any type of credit. I felt my scores are finally getting decent enough to apply. FICO EQ at 669. I finally tried for the Barclaycard that I have been reading about...and to my great surprise, I was instantly approved with CL of $1500.00!!! This is my highest credit limit card now!!!

I am sooo excited! this gives me hope toward improvements! I plan to only use this at 1% util and this should help my overall util as well.

I tried for Chase Freedom and was denied w/ recon fail. no more attempts for now

PS

I need to relax as my rental lease ends and will be looking to apply for rental within the next 4 months

Congrats.  Don't go on an App spree or you'll find yourself without a card.

I kind of disagree usually Barclaysd   only uses AA if it was a recon approval, I think even if he added some cards barclay would not close that one but I guess YMMV, maybe after the appartment approval

Message 11 of 12
jk26978
Regular Contributor

Re: Welcome to your new Barclaycard Rewards....

congrats!!!

It's an awsome feeling!!!!

K

Starting Score: 650 Current Score: EQ:674 (SW Alert 12-28-15) - TU: 698 (5/27/13 SW)Chapter 7 filed 8/2009 - Discharged 12/2009 Goal Score: 750
Joined the garden again 12/5/13
In the garden again till at least 6/1/16

http:
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.