Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yay! Amex PRG App Approved!

tag
ccb2115
Frequent Contributor

Yay! Amex PRG App Approved!

Apped for the PRG this morning and was approved. Says they are expediting my delivery, so I should recieve it in 2-3 days. As much as I like my Zync, I knew that I would end up replacing it, so I decided to just try for the PRG now after getting approved for the BCE. Now...it is time to garden...for like 4 years. 

Edit: I meant PRG, not SPG! Sorry! I was so excited, I typed the wrong letters! 

Scores: EX: 793 EQ: 804 TU: 801
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Re: Yay! Amex SPG App Approved!

CONGRATS!  Smiley Happy

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 2 of 18
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!!!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 3 of 18
Smerri1029
Regular Contributor

Congrats. Great card. Whether you use for Cash & Points at hotel properties or transfer to airlines there are a bunch of great redemption options. Also a great time to apply since the 30,000 starpoint signup bonus is the highest they do and is only offered once a year.

What's In My Wallet:American Express Starwood Preferred Guest Business Card, American Express Costco True Earnings, Citi AA Visa, Barclays US Air, Citi Prestige
What's In My Sock Drawer: Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, Bank of America Accelerated Rewards AmEx, SME FCU Visa
Message 4 of 18
ccb2115
Frequent Contributor

I don't think I qualify for that. That's only for new members, right?

Scores: EX: 793 EQ: 804 TU: 801
Message 5 of 18
CS800
Super Contributor

Congrats !!

SPG is a great card. I'm thinking about getting this to replace my Zync in a year or so.

Message 6 of 18
Smerri1029
Regular Contributor

@ccb2115 wrote:

If you applied not logged into your account then you can get the welcome bonus. I've actually gotten the signup bonus twice. Cancelled the card and then reapplied a year or so later.

What's In My Wallet:American Express Starwood Preferred Guest Business Card, American Express Costco True Earnings, Citi AA Visa, Barclays US Air, Citi Prestige
What's In My Sock Drawer: Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, Bank of America Accelerated Rewards AmEx, SME FCU Visa
Message 7 of 18
CS800
Super Contributor

@Smerri1029 wrote:

@ccb2115 wrote:

If you applied not logged into your account then you can get the welcome bonus. I've actually gotten the signup bonus twice. Cancelled the card and then reapplied a year or so later.

Even if you dont sign into your account, once they see your name or social, they will know you have an account with them and will ask you to log on. At least that's how it works for me.

Message 8 of 18
Smerri1029
Regular Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@Smerri1029 wrote:

@ccb2115 wrote:

Even if you dont sign into your account, once they see your name or social, they will know you have an account with them and will ask you to log on. At least that's how it works for me.

That's not how it worked for me. I've churned my SPG card and gotten a signup bonus for every AmEx card I've ever signed up for.

Message 9 of 18
sgs10
Regular Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.