Regular Contributor
ccb2115

Yay! Amex PRG App Approved!

[ Edited ]

Apped for the PRG this morning and was approved. Says they are expediting my delivery, so I should recieve it in 2-3 days. As much as I like my Zync, I knew that I would end up replacing it, so I decided to just try for the PRG now after getting approved for the BCE. Now...it is time to garden...for like 4 years. 

Edit: I meant PRG, not SPG! Sorry! I was so excited, I typed the wrong letters! 

My Wallet: Amex PRG, Amex ZYNC, Amex BCE: 1k, Barclays iTunes: 1.2k, Discover IT: 5k, Citi Diamond: 1.8k, Capital One Secured: 600
Valued Contributor
RockinRay

Re: Yay! Amex SPG App Approved!

CONGRATS!  :smileyhappy:

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **

Shogun

Congrats!!!

Starting Score: 504

Current Score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Going for Wade64's RUDY Spade!
Regular Contributor
Smerri1029

Congrats. Great card. Whether you use for Cash & Points at hotel properties or transfer to airlines there are a bunch of great redemption options. Also a great time to apply since the 30,000 starpoint signup bonus is the highest they do and is only offered once a year.

What's In My Wallet:American Express Starwood Preferred Guest Business Card, American Express Costco True Earnings, Citi AA Visa, Chase Freedom
What's In My Sock Drawer: American Express Starwood Preferred Guest Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Citi AA AmEx, Chase United Mileage Plus Explorer Card, Barclays US Air, Discover More, Bank of America Accelerated Rewards AmEx, Citi Dividend Platinum Select, LEM FCU Visa, SME FCU Visa
Regular Contributor
ccb2115

I don't think I qualify for that. That's only for new members, right?
My Wallet: Amex PRG, Amex ZYNC, Amex BCE: 1k, Barclays iTunes: 1.2k, Discover IT: 5k, Citi Diamond: 1.8k, Capital One Secured: 600
Super Contributor
CS800

Congrats !!

SPG is a great card. I'm thinking about getting this to replace my Zync in a year or so.

Regular Contributor
Smerri1029

[ Edited ]

ccb2115 wrote:

If you applied not logged into your account then you can get the welcome bonus. I've actually gotten the signup bonus twice. Cancelled the card and then reapplied a year or so later.

What's In My Wallet:American Express Starwood Preferred Guest Business Card, American Express Costco True Earnings, Citi AA Visa, Chase Freedom
What's In My Sock Drawer: American Express Starwood Preferred Guest Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Citi AA AmEx, Chase United Mileage Plus Explorer Card, Barclays US Air, Discover More, Bank of America Accelerated Rewards AmEx, Citi Dividend Platinum Select, LEM FCU Visa, SME FCU Visa
Super Contributor
CS800

Smerri1029 wrote:

ccb2115 wrote:

If you applied not logged into your account then you can get the welcome bonus. I've actually gotten the signup bonus twice. Cancelled the card and then reapplied a year or so later.

Even if you dont sign into your account, once they see your name or social, they will know you have an account with them and will ask you to log on. At least that's how it works for me.

Regular Contributor
Smerri1029

CS800 wrote:

Smerri1029 wrote:

ccb2115 wrote:

Even if you dont sign into your account, once they see your name or social, they will know you have an account with them and will ask you to log on. At least that's how it works for me.

That's not how it worked for me. I've churned my SPG card and gotten a signup bonus for every AmEx card I've ever signed up for.

Regular Contributor
sgs10

Congrats:smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+