Moderator Emeritus

Re: been a few months... went on a little spree... with some success

Grats on your successful spree Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 16
ak_7vytr0
Frequent Contributor

@Tony275 wrote:
Congrats! I could spend days in Bass Pro and Cabela's firearm departments!! And max out any credit line given to me!

you n me both lol.... its a good thing the closest bass pro and cabelas are 350 miles away in anchorage !!!!

outta the garden.. for a house Smiley Very Happybr>Current score - eq 682(myfico) ex 703(ex 02) Tr 701 (tr 04) ck fako 66)
In the wallet - freedom 6k - Marriot 16.3k - Ak Airlines 25k - Bass pro MC (BofA) 12.5k - Amex SPG 18k - Amex Everday 11.7k - Amex BC 1K - Barclay Rewards 4k Newegg preferred 2.4k - Cabelas 2k - Diners Club Elite 15k -Diners Club Premier 15k - CU1 15K -Blue Nile 15k - Lowes 17k... HD 10k
Message 12 of 16
ak_7vytr0
Frequent Contributor

@Transmogrifying_Bee wrote:

@ak_7vytr0 wrote:

went on a little spree back in may.. with some nice approvals.. and instead of waiting for my christmas from last year inqs to fall off.. i apped for a few more cards that i've had my eyes on for a while.. with some decent approvals.. Amex Everyday for 3900., Amex blue cash don't know the limit yet.. BofA bass pro shop for 5k.. just waitin to hear if the cabelas card was an approval... had some delays with approvals due to moving in mid july and having a new address that wasn't on my credit report yet... few phone calls to some of the fraud departments cleared that up.. all in all was an awesome week.. can't wait to make a trip to cabelas (approved or not since its a 6 hr drive ) and the new bass pro !!!

CONGRATULATIONS on your three card approvals!  Hopefully the Cabela's will be your fourth from this spree.  What's especially nice is that your Amex Everyday card (or maybe the Blue Cash?) could become a 10K+ card 61 days from now!

Thank you very much.. and cabelas approved it !!!! Very happy to be in with amex...had a blue sky card while back.. hopefully they'll back date Smiley Very Happy

outta the garden.. for a house Smiley Very Happybr>Current score - eq 682(myfico) ex 703(ex 02) Tr 701 (tr 04) ck fako 66)
In the wallet - freedom 6k - Marriot 16.3k - Ak Airlines 25k - Bass pro MC (BofA) 12.5k - Amex SPG 18k - Amex Everday 11.7k - Amex BC 1K - Barclay Rewards 4k Newegg preferred 2.4k - Cabelas 2k - Diners Club Elite 15k -Diners Club Premier 15k - CU1 15K -Blue Nile 15k - Lowes 17k... HD 10k
Message 13 of 16
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@ak_7vytr0 wrote:

went on a little spree back in may.. with some nice approvals.. and instead of waiting for my christmas from last year inqs to fall off.. i apped for a few more cards that i've had my eyes on for a while.. with some decent approvals.. Amex Everyday for 3900., Amex blue cash don't know the limit yet.. BofA bass pro shop for 5k.. just waitin to hear if the cabelas card was an approval... had some delays with approvals due to moving in mid july and having a new address that wasn't on my credit report yet... few phone calls to some of the fraud departments cleared that up.. all in all was an awesome week.. can't wait to make a trip to cabelas (approved or not since its a 6 hr drive ) and the new bass pro !!!

Congratulations on your approvals! Thanks for sharing. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 16
ak_7vytr0
Frequent Contributor

Kind of a rain on my parade... not that big a deal.. but logged in to my bofa account today to pay my ak air card.. and noticed that my limit was decreased the amount my new bass pro card was approved for.. no heads up or a call from bofa.. they coulda closed out my platinum ak air card for part of it instead of taking the whole thing from my sig card.. oh well.. i got the bass pro card.. so still a win

Message 15 of 16
elim
Senior Contributor

@ak_7vytr0 wrote:

Kind of a rain on my parade... not that big a deal.. but logged in to my bofa account today to pay my ak air card.. and noticed that my limit was decreased the amount my new bass pro card was approved for.. no heads up or a call from bofa.. they coulda closed out my platinum ak air card for part of it instead of taking the whole thing from my sig card.. oh well.. i got the bass pro card.. so still a win

maybe you can close it and move some CL yourself. probably a good time to call them, congrats on the new cards

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.