Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freedom CLI using CSP HP

tag
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: freedom CLI using CSP HP

good luck! would you pm me the phone number of that department. would love to keep it in case I need it next year.
Message 31 of 42
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@PSouz wrote:
Called "Chase: 888-245-0625 (Credit Analyst - Recons)" the day after getting approved for CSP, asked them to use hard pull from CSP app to give me a CLI because I only had a 500 CL, I asked for a 3k CL and was approved for 1k, 500 dollar CLI with no hard pull...I'll take it!

They said they only gave me the 500 instead of 2.5k because my freedom was still new

And also because I have 5 hard pulls on EX in the past 6 months

CONGRATS!!!

That is good to know when I go for SW RR January, see if they will CLI my freedom.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 32 of 42
PSouz
Contributor

@ls hopefully it will work for you too!

Amex BCE $14k (backdated to 1/11), Chase Freedom $500 (11/2012)
Discover It Student $3k (3/13), Citi Dividend Platinum Visa $3k (3/13)
Capital One Cash Rewards Visa $3.5k (3/13)
Starting Score 3/20/13 - TransUnion FICO 758 - Goal Score 800
Message 33 of 42
xboxrunner
Regular Contributor

@zyzzus wrote:

I spoke to an agent in the same office not the same agent as the OP.  She said since the pull was from the same month she could use that to accomplish a CLI on my freedom.  I requested 5K from the current limit.  Thank you for the info OP I'll reporton how it goes on Monday or Tuesday the expected time frame in which I'll know yay or nay.

Would you mind MSG'ing me the number. I just got approved for a CSP as well, and my pooor Freedom has such a sad CL compared to the rest of my cards. 
Oh, what did you ask by the way? Just tell them I was approved for a CSP and want to see if they can use the credit pull for a CLI on my Freedom?

Thanks alot I hope it all works out!

Transunion - 820 (9/8/21)
Equifax Fico 8 - 832 (9/8/21)
Vantagescore - 821 (3/20/21)
Message 34 of 42
enharu
Super Contributor

Hey,

The lady that helped you called me back. I told her what I needed help with, and then she asked me for the limits I want and said she'll have to speak with the credit analysts and will get back to me within a day or two. Hopefully good news! She's really nice and pleasant to work with. Even if I don't get any CLI, I'm happy as it is.

I was very honest with her (since they gonna find out anyways eventually). I told her I was approved by US Bank Cash+ for 15.5k, so I would like my CSP limit matched if possible, and for Freedom to be 12k limit and Chase Amazon 10k limit. Also asked her if it's possible to switch Amazon and Freedom cards to Visa Sig, and she said she will have to find out since she doesn't have an answer. I know I'm asking for quite the sky here, and most likely they will counter-offer or not offer anything.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 35 of 42
PSouz
Contributor

@enharu wrote:

Hey,

The lady that helped you called me back. I told her what I needed help with, and then she asked me for the limits I want and said she'll have to speak with the credit analysts and will get back to me within a day or two. Hopefully good news! She's really nice and pleasant to work with. Even if I don't get any CLI, I'm happy as it is.

I was very honest with her (since they gonna find out anyways eventually). I told her I was approved by US Bank Cash+ for 15.5k, so I would like my CSP limit matched if possible, and for Freedom to be 12k limit and Chase Amazon 10k limit. Also asked her if it's possible to switch Amazon and Freedom cards to Visa Sig, and she said she will have to find out since she doesn't have an answer. I know I'm asking for quite the sky here, and most likely they will counter-offer or not offer anything.

awesome! hopefully they don't have to do a HP, but if they did do just one for all three CLIs that would still be pretty good!

Message 36 of 42
enharu
Super Contributor

I told her I don't want any HP in any scenario. If they have to do a HP then I will not want any CLI :/
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 37 of 42
PSouz
Contributor

@enharu wrote:
I told her I don't want any HP in any scenario. If they have to do a HP then I will not want any CLI :/

goodluck!

Message 38 of 42
enharu
Super Contributor

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate your help! Hopefully things turn out good. I shoulda mention the amount I already have charged and paid off on my csp too now that I think of it.
Message 39 of 42
PSouz
Contributor

@enharu wrote:
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate your help! Hopefully things turn out good. I shoulda mention the amount I already have charged and paid off on my csp too now that I think of it.

you can always talk to her about those things when shes calls you back

Message 40 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.