Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

walmart CLI in two statements!! *faints*

tag
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

walmart CLI in two statements!! *faints*

so yeahhhhh, i was a SLIGHTLY skeptical about walmart giving automatic increases. THAT'S OVER. Logged in today to check out my score and I have been increased by 500 to a total of 800. This is after only two statements which, by the way, I paid off the first one in full and let the second one post a balance of 25.00. BOOM! I do love shopping at Walmart I must admit and the gas savings is great. I don't know what to say..I'd love to see double this by Christmas, we will see.

A big hug and thank you to all the advice and support in this forum!  Smiley Wink

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: walmart CLI in two statements!! *faints*

@beautybrainsbooty wrote:

so yeahhhhh, i was a SLIGHTLY skeptical about walmart giving automatic increases. THAT'S OVER. Logged in today to check out my score and I have been increased by 500 to a total of 800. This is after only two statements which, by the way, I paid off the first one in full and let the second one post a balance of 25.00. BOOM! I do love shopping at Walmart I must admit and the gas savings is great. I don't know what to say..I'd love to see double this by Christmas, we will see.

A big hug and thank you to all the advice and support in this forum!  Smiley Wink

CONGRATS!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 22
aplast
Regular Contributor

Congrats! hearing about CLIs is always a pleasant thing!

Message 3 of 22
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 4 of 22
GABrown
New Contributor

congrats... Walmart will be my one and only app i make when i come out of the garden in 10/2013...lol i know that is a long time from know but i am cleaning up my report and have given myself a year to do so...sorry for the rambling...CONGRATS again!!!
Message 5 of 22
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

ramble away lol

i definitely was so happy to get the walmart card, even with the teeny tiny limit...hey we all have to start somewhere. Now I can really flex a bit, maybe get a tv or an elliptical. It feels so good. You will get there!!! Smiley Wink

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 6 of 22
GABrown
New Contributor

thanks...without this forum i though i was gonna be stuck with denial letters forever...so excited for the end results!!!
Message 7 of 22
EandK23
Regular Contributor

Congrats!
Message 8 of 22
SportBike4Life
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Update us with the next CLI too!

Jun 2012 FICO® ~ 734 EQ
Sep 2012 FICO® ~ 684 EQ; 734 TU
Oct 2012 FICO® ~ TBA

Goal for 2014 ~760+

Trying to stay in the garden...but also trying to get as many apps as possible for now Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 22
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.