Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

well well NFCU.....you love me.

tag
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Re: well well NFCU.....you love me.

LOL

Are you two in competition here to see who can hit the luv button the most????

*8/10/13
Message 21 of 79
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Okay one more time and that's it.  After that then you're probably pushing your luck.!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 22 of 79
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Oh and exactly what you're saying to me is what I was saying to Dodgeball as I was doing it!  Woooohooo!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 23 of 79
madmann26
Valued Contributor

@Rhaeny wrote:

Okay one more time and that's it.  After that then you're probably pushing your luck.!

I figured as much. Maybe I will, maybe I won't.

QQ -

Can I convert this to the Flagship Visa since my limit is now over $5k? Does NFCU do that?

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 24 of 79
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@madmann26 wrote:

@Rhaeny wrote:

QQ -

Can I convert this to the Flagship Visa since my limit is now over $5k? Does NFCU do that?

You should be able to....

You two REALLY need to stop this.....because you are making me want to go push the button on my page!!! Smiley Happy

*8/10/13
Message 25 of 79
madmann26
Valued Contributor

@dodfire wrote:

@madmann26 wrote:

@Rhaeny wrote:

QQ -

You two REALLY need to stop this.....because you are making me want to go push the button on my page!!! Smiley Happy

McFllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, yooooooooooooooooooou, chicken? Smiley Very Happy

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 26 of 79
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@madmann26 wrote:

@dodfire wrote:

@madmann26 wrote:

@Rhaeny wrote:

QQ -

McFllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, yooooooooooooooooooou, chicken? Smiley Very Happy

HAHA...Smiley Happy I have the "Garden Police" Watching my every move. I don't think I can sneak out right now!!! 

*8/10/13
Message 27 of 79
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Just for you dodfire. New limit is $6k. That's $2k increase since last night.

Navy Federal Credit Union - Mozilla Firefox_2013-04-23_13-01-01.png

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 28 of 79
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@dodfire wrote:

@madmann26 wrote:

@dodfire wrote:

@madmann26 wrote:

@Rhaeny wrote:

QQ -

HAHA...Smiley Happy I have the "Garden Police" Watching my every move. I don't think I can sneak out right now!!! 

Bwack Bwack says the chicken Smiley Very Happy!

Message 29 of 79
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

The worse part about is that I sooooooo wanna hit that button again too....LOL!!!

But I'm in the garden as well and don't want to start over Smiley Sad.

Message 30 of 79
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.