cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1k to 15k in 11 months...IT Pays to discover !!!

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: 1k to 15k in 11 months...IT Pays to discover !!!

how do you had them increase from 1250 to 6k ????what did you tell them ????? 

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 11 of 39
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

I suppose the conversation would start out like this: "I'm rich b****!!" hehe Smiley Very Happy

NICE INCREASE!

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 12 of 39
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

@nicholasyud wrote:

I suppose the conversation would start out like this: "I'm rich b****!!" hehe Smiley Very Happy

NICE INCREASE!

Probably so Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 13 of 39
youngman1234
Established Contributor

They saw my usage and credit limits on other cards.... This month boa raised me from 17.5k to 26k... I ran almost 50-75k though them.. I charge a lot mostly for business... That's why guys... I'm gardening now I swear I'm maxed with what's banks will give me... They keep asking now why u want more credit..cus report always says 0 balance...lol

By the way guys thanks to you all I bought a BMW yesterday !!!!!
Message 14 of 39
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@CreditScholar wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

@HiLine wrote:

40k annual spending on a credit card should grant you any kind of credit limit you want lol

lol true enough

I don't know if I'd go that far. 40k in annual spending isn't really that much in the grand scheme of things.

40k annual spending on just ONE of your cards is quite a bit. 

Message 15 of 39
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

congrats!  Thats a nice limit from Discover Smiley Happy

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 16 of 39
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

wow... they really like to budge the limit haha

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 17 of 39
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

congrats thats awesome news.

Message 18 of 39
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

@HiLine wrote:

40k annual spending on a credit card should grant you any kind of credit limit you want lol

lol true enough

I don't know if I'd go that far. 40k in annual spending isn't really that much in the grand scheme of things.

I think my response was primarily aimed towards the comments above. I've pushed through about 100k in personal spending through my United card so far this year, but I wouldn't think for one second that I deserve any kind of credit limit I want.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 19 of 39
HiLine
Blogger

@CreditScholar wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

@HiLine wrote:

lol true enough

I think my response was primarily aimed towards the comments above. I've pushed through about 100k in personal spending through my United card so far this year, but I wouldn't think for one second that I deserve any kind of credit limit I want.

I would say 25k is a gigantic credit limit, but if you have a realistic need for a higher limit you could give them a call and see what happens. 

Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.