Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd nfcu card denied :( [UPDATE]

tag
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Re: 2nd nfcu card denied :(

@Anonymous wrote:

My 2nd card app was denied also. I asked them to move money from my other card 3 times and they won't budge - too many new accounts which is weird because they are known for being loose on that. Oh well maybe next time

From past threads there has been discussion that the move CL from one exisiting line to open another is no longer allowed.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear that
Message 12 of 15
KatieKatie
Regular Contributor

Hi, they just opened the Flagship for me .  I had tried earlier this year with no success, so I would give it a few months if it doesn't work this time and try again, although the HPs are just painful.  CA would likely have some insight on this, but I also read in the CLI/2nd account thread that some folks have experienced some success with moving credit lines to open a 2nd account that is a M/C, by mentioning that they wanted to use their card at Sam's and without the NFCU line they'd be forced to move that spending power to the Sam's M/C.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well it was a no show...they replied today and said they dont do cl transfer.... I shouldve applied for a different card that dodsnt start with 5k and not the flagship...;(... Ohwell.
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Well it was a no show...they replied today and said they dont do cl transfer.... I shouldve applied for a different card that dodsnt start with 5k and not the flagship...;(... Ohwell.

Sorry to hear.. Give it some time and try applying for a different card.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.