cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Month Auto CLI w/ Chase Freedom Card!!!

tag
h0t0ny

3 Month Auto CLI w/ Chase Freedom Card!!!

I didn't expect this at all, i was planning on requesting for a credit limit increase at the 6 month mark, but they just doubled my limit after the 3rd month from $3.5k to $7k. Chase is awesome guys! Anyone else been getting these? Should i still request a credit limit increase at the 6 month mark or do i have to wait another 6?

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: 3 Month Auto CLI w/ Chase Freedom Card!!!

@h0t0ny wrote:

I didn't expect this at all, i was planning on requesting for a credit limit increase at the 6 month mark, but they just doubled my limit after the 3rd month from $3.5k to $7k. Chase is awesome guys! Anyone else been getting these? Should i still request a credit limit increase at the 6 month mark or do i have to wait another 6?

Congrats on the CLI

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 23
h0t0ny

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 23
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@h0t0ny wrote:

Congrats...I hope I get an Auto CLI on my CSP...lol!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 4 of 23
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@h0t0ny wrote:

Congrats on the auto-luv Smiley Happy  Very nice increase

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 5 of 23
h0t0ny

I think because i ran it so close to the limit every month. But i always pif. I guess they decided i needed more. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 23
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 7 of 23
vwgrrc
Regular Contributor

must be super lucky. 

I request a CLI on freedom in 3 months and i was approved for a 100% increase. I though I was the only one can get CLI that early~

Message 8 of 23
h0t0ny

Anyone know if i can still request a CLI in 3 months or do i have to wait another 6 since they just gave me autoluv?

Message 9 of 23
vwgrrc
Regular Contributor

@h0t0ny wrote:

Anyone know if i can still request a CLI in 3 months or do i have to wait another 6 since they just gave me autoluv?

i asked this question thru Chase online message. They answered as I can request CLI anytime! 

but i would wait for a while. Don't forget Chase always HP for CLI

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.