Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 month/6month NFCU CLI

tag
MrCredit
Established Contributor

3 month/6month NFCU CLI

I am at the 3 month mark on my NFCU Go Rewards MC and 6 months on my NFCU Cash Rewards. What exactly should I do to get the CLIs every one is raving about in here? I will follow instructions to the letter. Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: 3 month/6month NFCU CLI

Request $25k on Cash Rewards NOW. And report back and tell us what happened. Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 5
BackInTheSaddleAgain
Regular Contributor

If it helps, I originally received a $5,000 CL on my GoRewards. Because of peer pressure from CreditAddict Smiley Happy,I went for my first $25K CLI request just after my 4th statement cut. Approved for $20,000. I am thinking of going for the Flagship as a second card, but am worried it's too soon being that its only my 7th statement.

Current Score: EX: 718, EQ: 715, TU: 720
Goal Score: EX: 750, EQ: 750, TU: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
dursty87
Established Contributor

I requested CLI's on both my Navy cards, one after the third statement, one right before third statement. Got sp CLI's on both. CashRewards went from 7.5-14k and Flagship went from 5-14k. Good luck keep us posted
Message 4 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

since you already did your cashrewards to $20k I would test the waters on the newer card and request $25k.

only if they gave you more than the $20k you have on your cashrewards card on your 2nd card would I then go and request CLI on cashrewards also.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.