cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 offers on CapOne pre-qual site..what gives?

tag
MovinOnUp2014
Frequent Contributor

Re: 3 offers on CapOne pre-qual site..what gives?

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I'll see if they give me a cli on my QS1 after my credit step program is over. I really don't want anymore hp's.

I got my first card in late August so I'm hoping when my statement cuts on the 5th.. ill get some Cap One luv.

***I received the same 3 pre-quals and went for the Venture and QS....Was approved for both 10k each****  Needless to say I'm in complete shock....For me, the HP's are worth it as I am not making any major credit moves anytime soon Smiley Happy

(P.S. And I already have 2 of their subprime cards)

Discover I.T. (11k) - U.S. Bank Platinum (9k) - NASA (30k) - Venture (22K) - AMEX Delta Skymiles Gold (6k) -AMEX PRG (AU) plus a few CU CC's and Store Cards = 130k (roughly)
*Post 2010 llB*
Message 21 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied after getting pre approved for Venture, Venture One and Quicksilver.  Applied for Venture and approved for $15k!! My highest limit Smiley Surprised

Message 22 of 30
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats!! Cap1 prequal is solid in my books.
Message 23 of 30
Juss11
Frequent Contributor

I was approved for the Venture for 10k a few days ago. I have Exp on ice so I only got two pulls Eq and trans
Message 24 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Juss11 wrote:
I was approved for the Venture for 10k a few days ago. I have Exp on ice so I only got two pulls Eq and trans

Nice. Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 30
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

I had the Platinum card with 0% back in August with $1,500 CL. Then in Feb I got a CLI from the credit steps program to $3,000. Then last week I chatted and got a product change to the quicksilver rewards card with no annual fee and 0%. Smiley Happy 

Message 26 of 30
Neverknewaboutcredit
Valued Member

It's solid, I had the same offers for QS and venture, 3k on QS and 10k  on venture plus a CLI on spark

WPCU visa $30K , Amex BCE 15K,Amex Hilton Surpass $9k, Cap1 Business Spark $4.5k, Sync Lowes $25K,GECU visa $5k, Cap1 QS visa $20K, Discover $20.8K Citi/Home Depot $5K, Citi/Costco visa $12K,US Bank Kroger visa 15K, US Bank Cash + $10K, Huntington Voice MC 10K, 5/3rd Real Life MC 10K
Message 27 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Neverknewaboutcredit wrote:

It's solid, I had the same offers for QS and venture, 3k on QS and 10k  on venture plus a CLI on spark

QS seems to come back with crappy CL's for whatever reason...I'll be sure to look at the Venture when it's my turn to apply.

The wife just got a nice 10K Approval for the Venture, So they've got my respect on that one at least..

Message 28 of 30
Jamex
Frequent Contributor

For those who applied for more than one Cap One card during this gold rush - did you then end up with 6 HPs? Or did they approve both using their usual triple pull?

Considering getting in on this gold rush...

Starting score 3/30/13: 570s across the board
As of 2/17/18: EX 802 | EQ 809 | TU 811

CSR 34K | Freedom 21K | Marriott 24K | Alaska 21K | Citi Dividend 5.9K | Barclay Rewards MC 15K | DCU Visa 10K | AX SPG 24K | AX PRG NPSL | AX Green NPSL | AX EDP 10K | Cap One Venture 20K | SFCU Visa 15K | Barclay Arrival+ 24K (AU) | BankAmericard 13.5K (AU)

Message 29 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jamex wrote:

For those who applied for more than one Cap One card during this gold rush - did you then end up with 6 HPs? Or did they approve both using their usual triple pull?

Considering getting in on this gold rush...

I'm sure they'll triple pull twice for two cards.

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.