Did you mean: 

A huge step! What's next?

tag
DBSH
New Contributor

Re: A huge step! What's next?

@Anonymous wrote:

@DBSH wrote:

I joined this forum two years ago and can't be more thankful becuase my score was terrible. Since then, I went from mid 500s to 700(ish)

After gardening and waiting for baddies to fall off. I got a CLI on the BofA card. Got a Cap One Quicksilver and got a CLI right off the bat with the use of the exec office. My util went up a bit and I am now at ~35% so I applied for Discover IT and shockingly got approved for a $12k limit. I did balance transfer since its 18 months interest free and canceled my Merrick Bank card becuase the fee is terrible and the credit limit was awful.

I just joined, have been working on credit for 3 years now, and I am up to 10 cards.... How did you get the CLI immediately after getting the Quicksilver?? I just got approved for it and am waiting for the card in the mail, but they approved me for the lowest limit and the highest APR available, now super thrilled about that...what was your experience?

sent message to you 

BofA Cash Rewards: $15,000; Capital One Quicksilver: $9,000; Discover IT $15,000; Amex BCE: $15,000. Barclaycard Ring $12,000; Amazon $5000:
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.