Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX APPROVAL

tag
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX APPROVAL

No the blue cash everday, no AF. Or is that the one you want to switch to already?
Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Business: Chase ink cash 5k || AMEX Simply Cash 3.8k
Total CLs: 48.7k
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@patsfan1453 wrote:
No the blue cash everday, no AF. Or is that the one you want to switch to already?

Yeah. I got approved for the blue sky no af. I want to switch to the blue cash no af. 

Message 12 of 16
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

There are two. There's a blue cash, blue cash everyday and blue cash preferred. The preferred has an annual fee. The other two don't. The blue cash gives you points. The everyday gives you cash back.
Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@patsfan1453 wrote:
There are two. There's a blue cash, blue cash everyday and blue cash preferred. The preferred has an annual fee. The other two don't. The blue cash gives you points. The everyday gives you cash back.

Hmm didn't know that. What's the difference between points and cash back?

Message 14 of 16
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

Preference, use amexs' compare cards feature and look at the benefits of both. Pick the one that best suits your needs.
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@patsfan1453 wrote:
Preference, use amexs' compare cards feature and look at the benefits of both. Pick the one that best suits your needs.

K thanks for the advice. I swear I learn something new here everyday. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.