Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Blue Cash Everyday

tag
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

AMEX Blue Cash Everyday

Hey all,

Seems to be an recent influx of targeted offers for the Everyday/BCE lately for current card members.

Wondering what the going rate for bonuses on the card are. I got offered the 200 bonus cash after $1k spend. Is this the best going rate for it, or has anyone else seen anything better? It's also giving me a 0% APR for 12 months, then 12.99% afterwards, so a pretty solid offer. Very tempting, and may actually go for it. I did a little research and looks like $200 seems to be the highest. Although I'd prefer to only apply for another AMEX in January for maximum backdating, 3/2013 vs 1/2013...hmmm

Seems like every 6 months i'm happily in the garden and want to go for 2 years something piques my interest Smiley Wink

Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
stagefoursurvivor
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX Everyday

Yeah, I got an email invite with no specific terms other than 0% promo APR for 15 months.

I wonder why they're promoting this specific card. Maybe this is pre-emptive before losing Costco?

I have serious misgivings about apping since I've been declined BCE & BCP since Jan 1.

11/14/14 Total CL $1,100; 6/30/15 Total CL $180K
Message 2 of 6
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@stagefoursurvivor wrote:

Yeah, I got an email invite with no specific terms other than 0% promo APR for 15 months.

I wonder why they're promoting this specific card. Maybe this is pre-emptive before losing Costco?

I have serious misgivings about apping since I've been declined BCE & BCP since Jan 1.

That's what I'm wondering. Interestingly enough, though, I don't have a Costco card.

I do have a Blue Sky. For a while I didn't have an option to upgrade to the BCP so I thought they nerfed it, but now it's coming up on incognito and when I'm not directly signed in. Very strange.

Also I realized they're trying to promote the Blue Cash Everyday to me. I shall fix that. Still wondering though if anyone knows a previous best sign-up bonus for the card, or if $200/$1000 is the going rate for targeted offers.

Message 3 of 6
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Well, decided to apply anyway to lock in that 3/2013 backdate. Good deal. Apparently their system was experiencing "technical difficulties" so I must wait up to 14 days for their decision. Time to play check the application status every hour Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 6
stagefoursurvivor
Established Contributor

Good Luck, I presume given your profile, the only real question will be the SL.Smiley LOL

11/14/14 Total CL $1,100; 6/30/15 Total CL $180K
Message 5 of 6
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Actually just posted in the approvals and made mention in the regular credit card forum Smiley Happy thank you!

They split my $25k on my Blue Sky and diverted some of it to the BCE! Guess my max exposure is $25k, just never seen then allocate limits automatically before!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.