Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Every Day Card Approval?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX Every Day Card Approval?

Hi everyone,

I applied for this card last thursday and got the "denied" message and immediately received a detailed email as well stating reason "Ch7."  I called the followind day (Friday) and did a recon conversation, the lady said she would send my app for recon and to call back in seven days.  That same day (Friday) after i got off the phone with her, the website where you check the status of the app had the same long message i got on the email (Denied due to CH7).  

I checked the status today and the message now says this:

Status Applicaion "In Progress", Nex Step "We will notify you once your application has been processed, or if we need additional information. If you wish to view an electronic communication of your decision details once we have made a decision, click here"  

When i click on the "click here" link, it takes me to another page with this message coming up "Thank you for providing American Express consent to communicate your decision details electronically. You will receive an e-mail with a link to the decision details as soon as a decision is made."

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Every Day Card Approval?

Good luck
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, i will be calling them on Friday or Thursday since the holiday is coming up.

Message 3 of 14
ginger1477
Regular Contributor

Omg! The same happened to me. I appreciate Sunday and called Monday for a recon. Was told to call back Thursday. Keep updated and good luck! Smiley Happy
Capital One Quicksilver: 14k * Alliant: 4k * BoA: 6k * Discover 5k * Best Buy Visa: 10k * Amex BCE: 7k, Amex Everyday: 1k * Target RedCard: 9k * Walmart: 10k * Citi 2k * Care Credit: 10k
Message 4 of 14
ginger1477
Regular Contributor

*apped not appreciate. I'm too dumb for my smart phone sometimes.
Capital One Quicksilver: 14k * Alliant: 4k * BoA: 6k * Discover 5k * Best Buy Visa: 10k * Amex BCE: 7k, Amex Everyday: 1k * Target RedCard: 9k * Walmart: 10k * Citi 2k * Care Credit: 10k
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ginger1477 wrote:

Status remains the same, any update on your end?

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

All the best and will keep fingers crossed for you...

Message 7 of 14
Existentialist
Frequent Contributor

@ginger1477 wrote:

Sometimes 'smart' phones are TOO smart for their own good (lol).

Keep us posted OP.

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX still "in progress".....Smiley Mad

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should give them a call. Seems like it's been too long. Not sure.
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.