cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX EveryDay - Pending further review?????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX EveryDay - Pending further review?????

Well could not sleep!  Logged in to Amex status checker at about 230am - still pending......grrrr

Did some more reading on here ............ really itching since it is not an instant denial.  Saw the posts from so  many to go for one charge and one revolver on Amex close together.......

Went for PRG...........INSTANT APPROVAL ON THAT!!!!!!!     HAVE THE ONLINE ACCOUNT ALL SET UP!  Smiley Very Happy

History, I had an Amex green back freshman year in college.....walking out of the bookstore, rep signed me up just for having a college ID - I knew nothing!  Went to charge off way back then - did pay in full.  But, Never tried to touch Amex again after that other than looking on the prequal and not seeing instant yes.

So, fingers crossed on the Everyday still!!!  

Message 11 of 12
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Re: AMEX EveryDay - Pending further review?????

@Anonymous wrote:

Well could not sleep!  Logged in to Amex status checker at about 230am - still pending......grrrr

Did some more reading on here ............ really itching since it is not an instant denial.  Saw the posts from so  many to go for one charge and one revolver on Amex close together.......

Went for PRG...........INSTANT APPROVAL ON THAT!!!!!!!     HAVE THE ONLINE ACCOUNT ALL SET UP!  Smiley Very Happy

History, I had an Amex green back freshman year in college.....walking out of the bookstore, rep signed me up just for having a college ID - I knew nothing!  Went to charge off way back then - did pay in full.  But, Never tried to touch Amex again after that other than looking on the prequal and not seeing instant yes.

So, fingers crossed on the Everyday still!!!  

Very similar experience. The things you know now Smiley Wink

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.