Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX GOLD Delta Skymiles

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX GOLD Delta Skymiles

Hey guys, just applied for the gold skymiles. I was denied, called for reconsideration they submitted it through. its been 2 days still shows in process. I've been calling and following up to see if they have decided yet.  They told me it was still with the executive team for review.  However, I'm not sure if they are aware of the results but i'm hoping what they are telling me is high hopes.

The credit analysts are saying "everything on my application looks good and have put on my account once the decision is made by the executive team they will expedite my card overnight."  

Does this mean that i'm preliminary good to go and that they feel the manual underwriting will be approved? please let me know 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX GOLD Delta Skymiles

Sounds good...hard to say without knowing more about your profile...good luck though.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sounds good...hard to say without knowing more about your profile...good luck though.

Thanks, I'll keep this thing updated. hopefully it would help someone else out. They pulled my experian at 611 FICO All credit card balances under 10% utilization 3 6.5 year old doctor bills.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys, just applied for the gold skymiles. I was denied, called for reconsideration they submitted it through. its been 2 days still shows in process. I've been calling and following up to see if they have decided yet.  They told me it was still with the executive team for review.  However, I'm not sure if they are aware of the results but i'm hoping what they are telling me is high hopes.

The credit analysts are saying "everything on my application looks good and have put on my account once the decision is made by the executive team they will expedite my card overnight."  

Does this mean that i'm preliminary good to go and that they feel the manual underwriting will be approved? please let me know 

Hope the best for ya! Let us know how it turns out.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hope the best for ya! Let us know how it turns out.

Thanks!! nothing yet still shows In Progress. Fingers crossed.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update OP?

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd love an update too as this is a goal card of mine!
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys, been calling everyday still with the executive team. they said they still have notes as of today.. not sure whats taking so long!!!

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey did you get the Delta GOLD? i see it on your signature?

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

In for the response also

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.