Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Green Finallly Approved!!

tag
Kysmet10
Valued Member

AMEX Green Finallly Approved!!

So this was the last card on my wish list and finally I got approved!  I applied for this card twice prior to today.  This week I received a CLI on my Macy's card and joined NFCU and was approved for their cardRewards so I took the chance today for the AMEX Green. 

I don't have any immediate plans to use this card but I will be going back to school to finish my Masters degree so it may come in handy by the beginning of next year.  I'll be saving up cash for tuition that I hope my job approves me for reimbursement so we will see. 

I finally feel like my credit is getting stable (what a relief!).  With the help of this forum I've come a long way from a year ago when I joined. Thank you soo much and back to the garden I go Smiley Wink

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Tending to my garden for six (6) months October 2013 - April 2014
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: AMEX Green Finallly Approved!!

Message 2 of 16
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Congrats, I find myself using my AMEX cards as much or more than anything else for the awesome benefits and customer service.  The amex offers are awesome, and you're just in time for small business saturday!!!

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 3 of 16
brikays
Regular Contributor

Congrats Kysmet10 ...WTG

~ Hover over cards to view limits ~

Message 4 of 16
Express
Frequent Contributor

Welcome to the Family! Glad you could make it.
CL $408,200
Message 5 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Kysmet10 wrote:

So this was the last card on my wish list and finally I got approved!  I applied for this card twice prior to today.  This week I received a CLI on my Macy's card and joined NFCU and was approved for their cardRewards so I took the chance today for the AMEX Green. 

I don't have any immediate plans to use this card but I will be going back to school to finish my Masters degree so it may come in handy by the beginning of next year.  I'll be saving up cash for tuition that I hope my job approves me for reimbursement so we will see. 

I finally feel like my credit is getting stable (what a relief!).  With the help of this forum I've come a long way from a year ago when I joined. Thank you soo much and back to the garden I go Smiley Wink

WTG congarts and welcome to the Amex family 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 16
LearningMoreAboutCredit
Frequent Contributor

Congrats and welcome to the AMEX family...you'll enjoy the customer service if nothing elseSmiley Wink

It was your fate/destinySmiley Very Happy...like your handle.

Any advice given is always YMMV...

Current FICOs: 740+ across the board | Goal: >760 FICO | Total CLs: $63.3k/$60k Goal | Utilization: 19% | Last App: 05/01/2014 | INQ: EX: 10, EQ: 8, TU: 5, All Expire 06/2016; No Collections/Charge Offs/BK's | AAoA: 7yrs.
| All Reports Frozen!!! | No Apps til 12/2015 | Homeowner since: 06/28/13 | White Whales: Marriott Rewards, Discover IT, Sallie Mae WMC, Sams MC
Message 7 of 16
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Kysmet10 wrote:

Congrats!

I'm strongly considering going Green once my credit profile improves.  It would be good to be back in with AMEX

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 8 of 16
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Message 9 of 16
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!  I love my Amex green. Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.