Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice needed

tag
Gidgetmom
Frequent Contributor

Re: Advice needed

Great job on your rebuild! I'm hopeful to hit 700 on TU and EQ this month and I've been rebuilding for a year and a half!  

Good luck, whatever you decide to do!

Message 11 of 13
oldman425
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You guys are great!  I think I am going to garden awhile.  (Who knows though...I might end up losing self control as I have so often lately!) 

Thanks for the advice on the AMEX.  I am hoping to see a 3x CLI, but I am worried because I read a post earlier where someone said that when they start you off that low, it doesn't usually get the 3x.  Thank you again for all of the replies!

I have had my AMEX now for almost a year with a $1K SL with no CLIs approved.  Don't get discouraged, at least your foot is in the door.

12/27/16 - Eq683 TU666 Ex681 04/05/17 Eq742 TU763 Ex757
Message 12 of 13
newhis
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You guys are great!  I think I am going to garden awhile.  (Who knows though...I might end up losing self control as I have so often lately!) 

Thanks for the advice on the AMEX.  I am hoping to see a 3x CLI, but I am worried because I read a post earlier where someone said that when they start you off that low, it doesn't usually get the 3x.  Thank you again for all of the replies!

Every profile is different, a friend started with Amex and Disco at $1,000. 3 months later they are at $3,000 and $2,500. I told him just to get those 2 to start building, then wait until the summer for his next app.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.