cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx prequal site through Incognito browser no longer working?

tag
cmm89
Frequent Contributor

AmEx prequal site through Incognito browser no longer working?

Subject pretty much explains it all, but every time I enter my info to check for prequalified offers, it kicks me to the login page.

Is this no longer a thing?

What I use (& strongly recommend): Chase Sapphire Reserve | BofA/ML (Premium Rewards VS, Cash Rewards VS, Merrill+ VS) | AmEx (Amazon Prime Business)

What I have: NFCU | PenFed | General Electric CU | Wright Patt CU | Discover | BBVA | Apple Card (GS)

Total CL with Bank of America = $100,000 (Platinum Honors Merrill Client). I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, so feel free to message me if you have any planning/credit questions.

EQ 759, EX 765, TU 771 (06/10/2022)

I started with scores in the 400s in 2016. This forum is a Godsend--focus on the journey, be patient, and you'll definitely get there no matter the circumstances!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

Re: AmEx prequal site through Incognito browser no longer working?

I had the same problem today.  I wonder why they did that.  You can't even get a prequal through the creditcards.com match tool.

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 2 of 6
VipreArmed
Contributor

I know this may seem like an obvious question but did you delete your old cookies and browsing history first before going incognitio? I just wiped my Firefox browser and tried the pre-qualify page and it worked like it did before (didn't redirect me to login).
AMEX Blue Cash | Capital One Platinum | OverStock CC | Quiksilver | Walmart | VS Angel Card | 24k Student Loans |

Starting Scores: 4/1/2017 EQ: 623 TU: 644 EX: 661
10/30/2017 EQ: 641 TU: 681 EX: 695
Goal: 720 EQ-TU-EX

Gardening till April 2018!

Message 3 of 6
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

@VipreArmed wrote:
I know this may seem like an obvious question but did you delete your old cookies and browsing history first before going incognitio? I just wiped my Firefox browser and tried the pre-qualify page and it worked like it did before (didn't redirect me to login).

I tried that for safari, chrome and firefox.  I still get redirected to the login page.  I went to pre qualify page, entered info and then it redirects to the login page.

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 4 of 6
VipreArmed
Contributor

Interesting.  They're on to you!  Smiley LOL

AMEX Blue Cash | Capital One Platinum | OverStock CC | Quiksilver | Walmart | VS Angel Card | 24k Student Loans |

Starting Scores: 4/1/2017 EQ: 623 TU: 644 EX: 661
10/30/2017 EQ: 641 TU: 681 EX: 695
Goal: 720 EQ-TU-EX

Gardening till April 2018!

Message 5 of 6
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@sdsoccerdad wrote:

@VipreArmed wrote:

I tried that for safari, chrome and firefox.  I still get redirected to the login page.  I went to pre qualify page, entered info and then it redirects to the login page.

Same for me. It asks me to login. But, I got an offer for the PRG in the Amex Offers area. 💁🏽

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.