Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card

tag
Boribori
Contributor

Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card

I decided to apply for this card seeing as I use amazon a lot, and I got this message. Mind you, I do have a Chase Slate card. Any thoughts? 

Thank you for applying for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card
Unfortunately, an immediate decision about your application cannot be provided as it requires further review. You will be notified in writing about the status of your application within 30 days.
Please do not re-submit your application
If your application is approved
    1. You will receive a welcome email from Amazon containing your Cardmember Agreement and information on how to add your card as your default payment method on Amazon.com. We recommend that you review and retain the Cardmember Agreement for your records before making your first purchase.

1. You will still be eligible for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card welcome offer. The email mentioned above will also contain instructions on how to use your welcome offer.

1. You should receive your Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card within two weeks of being approved. You may then use it anywhere Visa credit cards are accepted.

Total Credit Limit : $29,600
24 REPLIES 24
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card

I received the same message yesterday and was approved 8  hours later.

Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received this exact response and then received the approval about an hour later via email. I had assumed it was a denial so I was glad it wasn't. Not sure what in my profile prompted it. It was my second card I ever apped for so I assumed that's what it was.
Message 3 of 25
Boribori
Contributor

Wow guys that is awesome! Thank you so much! I guess I'll just be checking my email for the approval! May I ask what your SL's were? If that's too much info, I understand, and maybe it's because the card is new, they're getting bombarded? Idk, just a guess

Message 4 of 25
Gmood1
Super Contributor

My SL was $2000. I already had 4 other cards with them. I moved $8000 from my Freedom to make it a $10k card and the Freedom a $11.5k card.

Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

No its not too much 😃 My SL was 500$ Basically I barely made it in but I'm new to credit besides a consigned auto loan so it was perfectly understandable. I'm sure if I had a longer history and/or another Chase product it would of been higher

Message 6 of 25
Boribori
Contributor

Sweet, thanks again guys, I'll be patiently waiting Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 25
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

In general the 30 day message with Chase means they are taking a closer look (most are approved, not all). On the other hand the 7-10 day message is usually a decline. 

Message 8 of 25
Boribori
Contributor

Well guys, no response in email form yet, so my guess is they're either still reciewing, I got denied or... they don't work on weekends?

Message 9 of 25
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Boribori wrote:
Well guys, no response in email form yet, so my guess is they're either still reciewing, I got denied or... they don't work on weekends?

Have you checked your Chase online account lately? 

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.