Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Rewards Signature Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Rewards Signature Visa

So I just applied for this card and got a 30 day message. Do I wait out the 30 days for the mail or call now? Do I call Chase as opposed to Amazon I'm assuming?

Some basic info that would probably help:

Got the 30 day message online when app'd. Called the automated line and it told me 7-10 days.

They pulled EXP which brought my 714 to 710.

Got a chase freedom around ~2ish weeks ago but I'm at 3 cards total in the last 2 years.

0 bad remarks on my file ever, although my file is only about 1 1/2 years old.

edit:

Just called the recon number and the lady told me that I was declined because I just recently got my Chase Freedom card which is pretty much what I was expecting. Has anyone gotten 2 chase cards in a short period of time? How long should I wait before I apply again?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Rewards Signature Visa

Probably declined. That is what the 7-10 message usually means, you can try recon. 

Edited because OP edited. 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Card doesn't fall under 5/24 so that can't be the issue. Maybe they're just spooked since you got the Freedom less than 30 days ago.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Card doesn't fall under 5/24 so that can't be the issue. Maybe they're just spooked since you got the Freedom less than 30 days ago.

Yea thats what I was thinking. I'll wait a few days and try to call in maybe. Worst case maybe they'll let me re-open the app in 30 days or something.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just called the recon number and the lady told me that I was declined because I just recently got my Chase Freedom card which is pretty much what I was expecting. Has anyone gotten 2 chase cards in a short period of time? How long should I wait before I apply again?

Message 5 of 7
juniornj23
Established Contributor

What number did you call
Amex ED (2000) Amex BCE (2000) Amex macys (5000) Amex Gold , VENTURE (5000) MC PLATINUM (600) CAP QUICKSILVERONE (1250) CAP QUICKSILVER (4500) CAP QUICKSILVER (3500) PENFED AMEX (5000) PENFED CASH REWARDS (25,000) PENDFED REWARDS VISA SIGNATURE (20,000) UPROMISE (1000) NFL (4000) OVERSTOCK (2800) HSN (3200) DISCOVER IT(8500) AMAZON PRIME (10000) MARVEL(7000) BOF VISA(2000) BEST BUY VISA CITI (9000) BLISPAY (9000)Amex Magnet (10,000) Uber (3100)

WELCOME TO 100K CLUB . LAST APP 08/29/18 Credit Score 8 TU 720 EQ 705 EX 724

Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 720
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

CARD I want .
Chase Freedom and US cash +

Now back to the garden until 2020
Message 6 of 7
Hillbill
Established Member

does anyone know if this card can be applied to the chase app so I can review it with my others?
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.