Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Visa and Store Card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Visa and Store Card?

I have the store Card and now my TU is way better... about 125 points higher. Can I App again for the Visa or would I be denied because I have the store Card already? Thx
13 REPLIES 13
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon Visa and Store Card?

You can app for the Visa as well, it seems to be fairly easy to get approved for
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 2 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

2 different banks 2 different cards so if you can get use of the visa, you could go for it. I apped once for the Visa , my only experience apping a Chase card, but was denied due to bk.
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase amazon is not included in the 5/24 correct? Is it still a TU pull or is it EX since it is Chase?
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two different cards and it is not part of the 5/24...

But I gotta say, I've had this card since 2009 and it's nothing special.. why did you want it OP?
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not a prime member so the 3% is better than 0%
A good way in with a Chase since it isn't part of the 5/24 and I won't be under that for 18 months.
Message 6 of 14
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

IMO the store card > Chase Visa as far as benefits go.  I can understand apping for the Visa if you are trying to get an in with Chase

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I concur with other posters, either become a prime member and app for a different Chase Card, ie AARP Card, or you could go for the Amazon card but there are other cards that have offers for amazon that provide greater benefits. 

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@meanmchine That's the main reason-to get in with Chase. I applied and am in the 30 day category. Better than the 7-10 days I guess.

Thx for the replies all.

Everyone-thx for the replies.
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
2 different banks 2 different cards so if you can get use of the visa, you could go for it. I apped once for the Visa , my only experience apping a Chase card, but was denied due to bk.

Same exact story here. I don't really need them at this point.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.