Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Blue App Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

American Express Blue App Question

Hello everyone,

Well, I did apply for the Blue from AmEx and got the message that they need it a bit more info such as employment and assets. After the questining (LOL) I received another screen they said they are reviewing the application now and will me me know if they need anything else. Also advised not to apply for another Blue from AmEx card. 

Is this good news Smiley Happy or not Smiley Surprised?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: American Express Blue ?

Not sure, maybe they didnt want you to put in another app is they are still reviewing your current one.

Also, this is a 2 year old thread, its best to start your own thread so as to get more attention and more up to date info. Good luck with your appSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: American Express Blue ?

Hi there OP,

I have created your own thread on this in the Credit Apps forum. I changed the title and left everything else intact.

Message 3 of 5
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: American Express Blue App Question

@OP ;
Maybe if you include some profile or data points then a lot more people here can chime in. I'm in here via mobile 99% of the time as with a lot of myFICOers I think so I couldn't see any sig you might have created for desktop.
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 4 of 5
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: American Express Blue App Question

... But wish you luck on your app though OP and hope you get in with Amex. Smiley Happy
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.