cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex 3XCLI????

tag
chivon24

Amex 3XCLI????

So, I recently posted about my app spree and my approvals. I was approved for an Amex Delta gold for 10k and Amex Every day card 2K. I waited the 61 days and requested an CLI on the Delta Gold. I only asked for 25K and was approved but  due to the other post stating you would need additional paper work I didnt request more. I also requested an increase on the everyday card, but it stated you can not request an increase on more one card in a 6 month period. So This means I have to wait for 6 months from the date of the request on the other card or 6 month from the opening date? Trying to see if anyone has encoutered this before. 

And another question, So if anything over 25k needs additional paperwork does this mean Im capped for as long as I have the card if I cant provide the paperwork??

Thanks In advance!

(Delta Sky Miles Amex 24K) (Amex Everyday Card 2k)( Chase Sapphire 9k) (Chase Marriot 9K)(Citi Platinum select AAdvantage11K) (Discover It 500) (Hilton Honors Reserve 5.6k)(Bank of America Travel rewards 13.5k) (US airways MasterCard 15K) (Barclay financing 5400K) (JC penny store card 4500K) (Sams Club store card 4500K) (Dillard's Store card 4700K)

Fico Scores (EX:707) (Trans:726) (Exp:703)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
newhis
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex 3XCLI????

It is 6 months from the last CLI.

The 25K is not set in stone, some people get more without paperwork. If you want more credit and they ask for paperwork, you will need to provide it to get the new limit.

Message 2 of 3
chivon24

Re: Amex 3XCLI????

Thanks

(Delta Sky Miles Amex 24K) (Amex Everyday Card 2k)( Chase Sapphire 9k) (Chase Marriot 9K)(Citi Platinum select AAdvantage11K) (Discover It 500) (Hilton Honors Reserve 5.6k)(Bank of America Travel rewards 13.5k) (US airways MasterCard 15K) (Barclay financing 5400K) (JC penny store card 4500K) (Sams Club store card 4500K) (Dillard's Store card 4700K)

Fico Scores (EX:707) (Trans:726) (Exp:703)
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.