Did you mean: 

Amex BCE offer $250 cash back after $1K spend

tag
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex BCE offer $250 cash back after $1K spend

@tac111 wrote:

Well - here's the update I promised:

I applied on Sunday afternoon and was instantly approved.  As most of you probably know - AMEX does not provide the credit limit in the approval email.   I called a few different times yesterday - and the rep(s) couldn't even find my application.  I explained that I already received an email regarding approval - and even provided the last five digits of the account number that was included in the email.   No such luck -  lesson learned - DON'T APPLY FOR AMEX ON A SUNDAY - especially if your new to AMEX.

Anyway - I called this morning and was pleasantly surprised by a $15,000 credit limit.   I'll probably never go for an increase - it's actually more than I'll ever need. LOL - but is was VERY exciting to get such a high limit on my very first AMEX card.

Thanks again for all your help and advice!!!

Fantastic! Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 23
Johnnyblaze1986
Valued Member

@tac111 wrote:

Well - here's the update I promised:

I applied on Sunday afternoon and was instantly approved.  As most of you probably know - AMEX does not provide the credit limit in the approval email.   I called a few different times yesterday - and the rep(s) couldn't even find my application.  I explained that I already received an email regarding approval - and even provided the last five digits of the account number that was included in the email.   No such luck -  lesson learned - DON'T APPLY FOR AMEX ON A SUNDAY - especially if your new to AMEX.

Anyway - I called this morning and was pleasantly surprised by a $15,000 credit limit.   I'll probably never go for an increase - it's actually more than I'll ever need. LOL - but is was VERY exciting to get such a high limit on my very first AMEX card.

Thanks again for all your help and advice!!!

Congrats on the approval. Now that's an offer I would definitely come out the garden for!

Offers like the one you got are the main reason why I have myself on the do not disturbe pre-qualify list. Smiley Very Happy

Once again congrats 

Current Score: EX: 802 TU: 793 EQ: 790 / Last App: 04/11/2014 / In the garden until I find a house I like.

Citi Dividend $14,000Amex Blue Cash Preferred $14,000Chase Ink Cash $12,500Sallie Mae $12,500BOA Business Cash Back Rewards $10,000Chase Sapphire Preferred $8,500 Capital One Quicksilver $1,000     
Message 22 of 23
MoreRewards
Established Contributor

Congrats OP! Very Nice limit too. I've heard Amex has really nice "features"

Checked my offer its $150 back on $500 spend so I still might do it.
EQ 773 * EX 786 * TU 797
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.