Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Everyday Card approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Everyday Card approval

Hello, i have a limited credit history ( 1 month ) . Credit score is 667 TU 662 EQ, Income ~10K , working part time and student full time. When would be a good time to apply for it? Score/Income/Age wise. I shouldn't even bother right now right? I have a Capital One platinum but im looking to get another credit card to try to get my score up..

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
601flyguy
Established Contributor

Re: Amex Everyday Card approval

Now is a great time for you to get a shared secured loan from alliant. It will really help your profile.

As far as more cards, wait until you get a true fico score. That takes 6 months of credit history before it will generate. By then you may be able to get a sp cli from cap1 and more than likely be able to get a pre-approval from amex
2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Everyday Card approval

Welcome to the board.  Your income is going to limit your chances as that is taking into consideration.  If I were in your shoes, I'd get another secure card, wait at least 6 month to build some credit profile before thinking about Amex.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.