Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Gold Delta Approved!

tag
britthester
New Contributor

Amex Gold Delta Approved!

I had to share this with somebody, so I figured I would share it with the forum. I just got approved for the Delta Gold Amex! I've been wanting this card for awhile. I love Amex and Delta, so I figured I would give it a shot. My EQ was 714 while my TU was 728. I thought I had a good shot, but wasn't sure since I recently had two hard pulls. Nonetheless I pulled the trigger and was instantly approved! My wife and I are going to do a lot of traveling soon, so this card makes sense for us. I'm so pumped!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Amex Gold Delta Approved!

grats!

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 12
dodgeball
Established Contributor

congrats

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 3 of 12
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Congrats!  Enjoy the card and the travel.

Message 4 of 12
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@britthester wrote:
I had to share this with somebody, so I figured I would share it with the forum. I just got approved for the Delta Gold Amex! I've been wanting this card for awhile. I love Amex and Delta, so I figured I would give it a shot. My EQ was 714 while my TU was 728. I thought I had a good shot, but wasn't sure since I recently had two hard pulls. Nonetheless I pulled the trigger and was instantly approved! My wife and I are going to do a lot of traveling soon, so this card makes sense for us. I'm so pumped!

CONGRATS!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 12
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 6 of 12
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Nice!! Congrats!!! Smiley Happy

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 7 of 12
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Congrats and enjoy your new card.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 8 of 12
gapeachrealtor
Established Member

Congrats!

Message 9 of 12
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@britthester wrote:

Congrats!!! and welcome to the AMEX family!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.