Re: Amex Hilton Honor Approved

That's great, Congrats on the approval!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 816 EX 780 TU 823
App free since 4/11/13
Established Member
ycm

Congrats! I will likely app for this one once I get my citi Amex utilization down to 0.

Amex Delta Gold | Amex BCE | BofA Travel Visa Sig | Discover IT | Fidelity Visa Sig | REI Visa
Established Contributor
ibmrad7

How much is your util? Mine was at 90 lol

ycm wrote:

Congrats! I will likely app for this one once I get my citi Amex utilization down to 0.

Starting Score: 583
Current Score: 692
Goal Score: 750+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member
ycm

This month my utilization on the card will sit at about 50%. What was your overal revolving util?

Amex Delta Gold | Amex BCE | BofA Travel Visa Sig | Discover IT | Fidelity Visa Sig | REI Visa
Established Contributor
ibmrad7

ycm wrote:

This month my utilization on the card will sit at about 50%. What was your overal revolving util?

my current util is hovering around 90 percent across all cards.

Valued Contributor
chnceit

ibmrad7 wrote:

ycm wrote:

Wow! a true YMMV approval

$100K in Credit
Last Credit Card App: 11/16/13
Established Contributor
ibmrad7

chnceit wrote:

ibmrad7 wrote:

ycm wrote:

Wow! a true YMMV approval

Absoultely :smileyhappy: I got 2 approvals with this util Amex Platinum and Hilton Honors.

Frequent Contributor
koalablue

They overnighted my Surpass without me asking them to, which was nice.  However, my roommate opened it by mistake since she didn't see my name on it - the print on the label is microscopically small.  Still teed me off though.  Then, when I looked at the card, I had to laugh.  Apparently they were in such a rush to print it that they left my last name off the card.  Not having the first-name recognition of Madonna or Prince, I called to tell them about the mistake and ask them to send me another card that included my last name.  They were apologetic, but when the CSR tried to put in the request to send me another card, he said it wouldn't go through.  Apparently their fraud protection procedure says they wont send another card within 10 days of you getting the initial card.  So I have to wait another 7 days and then call again and ask them to send another card. The account is still open though, so I can charge stuff on it if I want.  Think I'll wait though.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}