And lender use eq bank card 05 fico ?

Currently my highest score since 2008 642
ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
mrldp40
Established Contributor

Re: And lender use eq bank card 05 fico ?

bump

Message 2 of 10
mrldp40
Established Contributor

bump

Message 3 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

No clue but wouldnt use it to gage future cc approvals. Stick with Fico 8 for now , just because its most used Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 10
mrldp40
Established Contributor

thanks for the advice ajc  reason i was asking is i think navy cloc turn me down a few months ago and the letter stated fico 05 was used but im not sure also i learned dcu uses it but probally wont apply i here there hard to land and need lots of docs

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
No clue but wouldnt use it to gage future cc approvals. Stick with Fico 8 for now , just because its most used Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mrldp40 wrote:

thanks for the advice ajc  reason i was asking is i think navy cloc turn me down a few months ago and the letter stated fico 05 was used but im not sure also i learned dcu uses it but probally wont apply i here there hard to land and need lots of docs

DCU uses the Equifax FICO 5 mortgage score, not Equifax FICO Bankcard score 5.

Message 6 of 10
mrldp40
Established Contributor

ok thanks men , my bankcd 05 is 654  but idk of anyone that uses it . my 05 mortgage is 646 this score model is fairly popular DCU CAP 1  AND NAVY have all turn me down beforeusing eq 05  i think i may qualify for a cloc but they wont pull a new report applied 2 times there using a report that has a score of 617 05 which i actually though would get my a approval  i guess  i should leave them alone for a few months they have been very generous to me so far

Message 7 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah probably a good idea. I still dont truely understand the cloc and why everyone seems to clamor for it. I understand it provides an overdraft protection but holy cow 15k worth. Im sure it has its uses and blessed be ,lol, to all who have and want it, i just dont think i need itSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah probably a good idea. I still dont truely understand the cloc and why everyone seems to clamor for it. I understand it provides an overdraft protection but holy cow 15k worth. Im sure it has its uses and blessed be ,lol, to all who have and want it, i just dont think i need itSmiley Wink

Perhaps because NFCU is generous when you have low scores.  When I applied for Go  Rewards I was approved for 6500 instantly with 580 FICO.  So read everyone saying you should get CLOc for 15000 was denied after they pulled Equifax and Trans Union.  I was kind of mad at myself for applying for something I had no need for.  And got three pulls on Trans Union on the same day from NFCU.  Not that it matters as I now have 11 pulls on TU and haven't been denied for anything since then.

Message 9 of 10
mrldp40
Established Contributor

Even though no one uses it my eq 05 bank card score is 690 my only score in the good credit category.eq o5 mortgage is 657
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.