cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Diners Club questions. To people who were approved.

tag
ak_7vytr0
Frequent Contributor

Re: Another Diners Club questions. To people who were approved.

I got approved for 15k.. scores and current cards in my sig... one unpaid collection and one 30 day late from 2010...aaoa is bout 3 years... debt to income is very low.. no mortgage.. just two instalment loans... (wifeys car and a pair of atvs) lots of new accounts and inqs this year. 70k a yr income..

outta the garden.. for a house Smiley Very Happybr>Current score - eq 682(myfico) ex 703(ex 02) Tr 701 (tr 04) ck fako 66)
In the wallet - freedom 6k - Marriot 16.3k - Ak Airlines 25k - Bass pro MC (BofA) 12.5k - Amex SPG 18k - Amex Everday 11.7k - Amex BC 1K - Barclay Rewards 4k Newegg preferred 2.4k - Cabelas 2k - Diners Club Elite 15k -Diners Club Premier 15k - CU1 15K -Blue Nile 15k - Lowes 17k... HD 10k
Message 11 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

my TU is 654 (was 655 when applied) and got approved for 5k.

Message 12 of 32
12njoy
Super Contributor

Approved for two DC cards, bot at 15k.  A ton of new credit and low AAoA.  I've been recently told by significant other it's time to chop the number of cards down to the top 3.  That's leave me with only 70k limit on 3 cards.  We're in negotiations to keep 12 cards for a total of $159,600.  I'm willing to slash the other 100k+.  My TU score just jumped because my last charge off fell off.  Prior to that it hovered around 701, but all my credit (besides Diners) came with that 701 on TU and my EQ/EX scores.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 13 of 32
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

As much as you all hate when we have to merge/move threads, I would suggest reviewing the numerous threads posted in the past few weeks regarding Diners Club.  Most have covered a plethora of information, including CLs, process and denials.

Thanks for understanding.

Lexie

Message 14 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@09Lexie wrote:

As much as you all hate when we have to merge/move threads, I would suggest reviewing the numerous threads posted in the past few weeks regarding Diners Club.  Most have covered a plethora of information, including CLs, process and denials.

Lexie

I really hate it. Smiley Frustrated

Message 15 of 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:

Lexie

Actually Lexie, I don't hate it Smiley Very Happy  This post/question could have been asked in any of those DC threads floating around IMO.

Message 16 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Lexie

Actually Lexie, I don't hate it Smiley Very Happy  This post/question could have been asked in any of those DC threads floating around IMO.

It'd have been ignored.

Message 17 of 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Lexie

It'd have been ignored.

No, it would have not.  If the OP would have asked this same question (given his/her situation) just like other folks who expressed interest with similar stats, he would've gotten a response.   Unless you have an axe to grind with the Mods.

Message 18 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Lexie

It'd have been ignored.

No, it would have not.  If the OP would have asked this same question (given his/her situation) just like other folks who expressed interest with similar stats, he would've gotten a response.   Unless you have an axe to grind with the Mods.

I like the thread because it focuses on those with a 6 in front of their score or just cracking a 7.

Message 19 of 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Lexie

It'd have been ignored.

I like the thread because it focuses on those with a 6 in front of their score or just cracking a 7.

And I like the threads that are combined with the information that shows the diverisy of the information kept organized, instead of seeing the same question posted on a separate thread for something that was already addressed.

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.